Reviews for PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager by Dima Nabok
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ahmed, 4 months agoWould be great if can just make playlist from current notification enabled channels (rather than having to add to a list and then make playlist from that). Because I don't always view the playlist from computer but I do like this feature to make a playlist from channels.
- Rated 4 out of 5by utkarshgupta137, 4 months agoI face 2 bugs:
- I use an extension (tried 2, same with both) to reload the YouTube tab in the background every 15 minutes, but whenever it reloads in the background, PocketTube doesn't load
- When scrolling on the subscriptions page, the watched/shorts filters are not applied to the last set of videos that have loaded.
Also, while this extension is amazing, I think it is priced quite high (1/4th of YouTube premium itself), especially in India. I would consider buying this extension if there was a lifetime license or at least 3-5 year license for a decent price.
Developer responseposted 4 months ago1) It is expected behavior because this reloads in the background without user control.
2) It is related to the latest YouTube updates and will be fixed in the next version.
All basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. A lifetime license is not an option.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 6834228, 5 months agoI got an issue when I go to the Videos, you have Watched, shorts etc and if you don't click on the 3 options, it's start blinking :/
Beside, it's a great extension ;)I can't reproduce it, try to disable other extensions, maybe you have conflict with something.
- Rated 4 out of 5by k822975, 5 months agooogle 400. That’s an error.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kougeru, 5 months agoworks mostly. but since the new YT UI update I can't add channels to groups from the channel page
Edit: How do I reply to Dev? lol. Further testing it seems like it's just not ALWAYS appearing...sometimes it is, sometimes it doesn't. On one channel I had to refresh the page over 10 times to get to show up. Gonna guess it's just something with Firefox or YTCould you send a screenshot? You don't have a button, or what do you mean? Because I can't reproduce it.
Edit: I'm not sure it is possible to reply here, send me a letter on email@example.com
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gary Kephart, 6 months agoThis works pretty well. The only complaint is that I have two YT account with different sets of subscriptions and this doesn't take into account when I change over to the other account. Things don't get updated.Thank you, Gary! Yes, it is a restriction. As a workaround, I can propose using two different browsers for YT accounts
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13420354, 6 months agochrome內顯示正常的中文介面，但是來到firefox則變成版型超過視窗的英文介面，版型都跑出視窗外了，根本無法使用。You should move the window to another position. The extension language is the same as your language on YouTube.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Crimellium, 6 months agoThis extension is very practical and makes up for the shortcomings of Youtube in terms of organizing our subscriptions.
However, what bothers me a lot is the number of features blocked or restricted if you don't pay. I have no problem with this system but it is pushed to the extreme making some features like columns just useless if you don't take out your wallet.
In conclusion, it's a great application but far too restricted by the paywall.Thanks, all basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15021675, 7 months agoWorks great but it's stuck on light mode in Firefox
Developer responseposted 7 months agoIt is a youtube update. I've prepared a fix. The new version 11.6.3 is available. Try to use it!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17344026, a year agonice
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, if you like the extension, please give us 5 stars rating. If you have any suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Atwantis, a year agoI love this extension, it has alot of cool features and made my experience better. But there's a bug which is pretty annoying and I cant fix it. When I open Youtube in the Subscriptions Group part for some reason there's 3 random gray circles preventing me to click the groups behind it.
Edit: Thanks, I'll try it.
Edit 2: Thanks for the update! the bug is fixed now.
Developer responseposted a year agoUPD: The new version 11.1.13 is available on Firefox.
Yes, it happened to me too. It is a youtube update https://theverge.com/2022/4/12/23022541/youtube-sidebar-outage-settings-account-switch-sign-in I've prepared a quick fix on the extension side. It'll be available after approving the new version soon. I'll notify you.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ja sa, a year agoit is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nick, 2 years agoThe best YouTube extension after Enhancer for YouTube™. The filter toggles on the Subscriptions page are probably my favorite feature. The next feature I would like to see is searching through videos in all my subscriptions for a keyword/string. It's quite slow when adding filters on the Subscriptions page and I'd love an option to play every video in a specific category in order of upload date (from user specified date to current date). Still one of the best extensions on the market.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13704650, 2 years agoNota 4. A extensão é boa, mas senti falta de alguns recursos, como por exemplo, eu que tenho vários canais e cada canal tem uma playlist, ele não monta playlist separada para cada canal. E isto o torna o aplicativo um pouco menos eficaz. Outro recurso que senti falta é com relação a sincronização. Utilizo Firefox e Edge Chromium. E importar e exportar manualmente as playlists, pode ser tenso. Utilizar o recurso do google drive, não entendi bem, já que não tenho google drive no PC e ele diz que é preciso ter o google drive no celular. Realmente não entendi, poderia ser mais explicativo.
- Rated 4 out of 5by sympa, 2 years agoOverall this is a great extension. But recently it no longer tells me which of my subscribed channels have new videos, nor how many new videos. I have not ticked the "hide new videos count" box in the settings pane, so I don't know why this has occurred. Perhaps a bug.