- Rated 5 out of 5Works well - thanks! Can finally listen to music again
- Rated 5 out of 5it is nice that youtube plays nicely again, but i have a suggestion:
it seems youtube added that stopper function to confirm activity, so wouldn't it be easier to simply let your script click a random empty space on youtube every 5min or so, to pretend activity and stop it from appearing completly?
--another suggestion: can you make it click the 'are you still there?'(not actual text) message that appears before the stopper?
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHi, no unfortunately it doesn't work like that. YouTube still recognizes that the click wasn't legit. That's also the reason why the popup still appears in every video after it appeared once, even though the add-on resumes the play.
--this doesn't work either, for the same reason as above. YouTube knows the click wasn't legit and so it doesn't actually stop the popup.
- Rated 5 out of 5Please follow the good development practices, be transparent and I'll use your excellent module again. Thanks!
- Rated 3 out of 5makes my computer slow
- Rated 5 out of 5Works awesome! Exactly found what was looking for
- Rated 5 out of 5Compatibility with Media Keys add-on would be super! Now it will automatically unpause the video when I pause it externally.