- Rated 5 out of 5Godsend
Youtube has no shame by breaking extensions to force their politics.
- Rated 4 out of 5WORKS 8 SEPT 2018
I WOULD LIKE A BUTTON TO DISABLE IT ON THE TOOLBAR
- Rated 5 out of 5Works. The other one I tried didn't. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5Top
- Rated 3 out of 51) Open video in a new tab without going to it directly = > Firefox pauses the video
2) Go to the tab, video start to play automatically.
3) The addon kicks in after some (5 to 6) seconds and pauses the video.
4) You are forced to play the video from the start!
Is it just me?
- Rated 5 out of 5Legal
- Rated 1 out of 5This extension broke my youtube, it doesn't work in firefox 60.0.2, it didn't work when installed and it didn't fix my youtube when removed, AVOID
- Rated 5 out of 5That good !!!
- Rated 4 out of 5pratique, rapide et belle présentation!
- Rated 5 out of 5make,s you tube plays faster, is very good.
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't solve the problem of video buffering for 5-10 secs even with the "media.autoplay.enabled" turned to false in "about:config"
- Rated 5 out of 5please fix it for the new layout.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on is broken with the new layout but works fine with the old layout.
So the workaround is to add another add-on, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-design-preserver/ with which we can change the default youtube layout & now everything works fine.