- Rated 4 out of 5WORKS 8 SEPT 2018
I WOULD LIKE A BUTTON TO DISABLE IT ON THE TOOLBAR
- Rated 5 out of 5Works. The other one I tried didn't. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5Top
- Rated 3 out of 51) Open video in a new tab without going to it directly = > Firefox pauses the video
2) Go to the tab, video start to play automatically.
3) The addon kicks in after some (5 to 6) seconds and pauses the video.
4) You are forced to play the video from the start!
Is it just me?
- Rated 5 out of 5Legal
- Rated 1 out of 5This extension broke my youtube, it doesn't work in firefox 60.0.2, it didn't work when installed and it didn't fix my youtube when removed, AVOID
- Rated 5 out of 5That good !!!
- Rated 4 out of 5pratique, rapide et belle présentation!
- Rated 5 out of 5make,s you tube plays faster, is very good.
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't solve the problem of video buffering for 5-10 secs even with the "media.autoplay.enabled" turned to false in "about:config"
- Rated 5 out of 5please fix it for the new layout.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on is broken with the new layout but works fine with the old layout.
So the workaround is to add another add-on, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-design-preserver/ with which we can change the default youtube layout & now everything works fine.
- Rated 4 out of 5Finally found an add-on that can disable auto-play in playlists. Just go to preferences from the add-on page and select 'Stop auto-buffering the player on play-list mode'
To prevent it from playing a few seconds of video, you can go to about:config and set "media.autoplay.enabled" to false. This prevents unwatched videos from showing up in your watch history. However, it technically still buffers for a couple seconds before refreshing. This firefox setting does not prevent auto-play in playlists, which is why I downloaded this plugin.
- Rated 3 out of 5It works, but it hides the comments section.
- Rated 3 out of 5For those who wants to disable autoplay on Firefox. Go to about:config and sett media.autoplay.enabled to false.
- Rated 3 out of 5This add-on doesn't have the functionality needed. I was looking for an add-on that even after playing the video doesn't buffer more than 5 - 10 secs at most. Sometimes I might wanna watch a i.e 60 mins video and start it but I get busy with other stuff till I close the browser for whatever reason where I watched only 3 mins. But the video fully buffered So I've wasted 57 mins video equivalent GBs from my internet bundle.