Rated 4 out of 5by Lunatic3k, 3 years ago
Works well enough. Some things i wish were added - Disable Today/Yesterday/ets sections entirely, for just one uninterrupted list of unwatched videos; add limiter on how deep it goes if all videos are watched, because it basically goes into infinite loading if you "watched all".
- Rated 1 out of 5by malau, 2 months agoWhy would anyone want to hide videos from their subscription channel ? Useless.
The beta function, to hide from the Home Page WOULD be useful - except it doesn't work !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14529966, 4 months agoCouldn't use YouTube without this plugin. Sometimes the buttons at the top are duplicated. I'd like to see this work on every YT page. I'd also like to have the "Mark as watched" button on videos on the other pages too.
- Rated 3 out of 5by CheeryP, 2 years agoI see there's now a Beta for the homepage/recommended pages. Just giving you feedback that it doesn't seem to work at all outside of the subs page. The "hide watch" buttons are there (sometimes) but it doesn't do anything.
It's also hit or miss if the plugin loads at all on my subs page :/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14356407, 3 years ago"Show watched videos" checkbox disappeared :C
UPD: thanks to mr. Developer for fast answer. You are right, ive missed this switch, was confused by "Mark all as watched" text nearby to switch, was thinking that was label for this button.
So now all ok, thank you for this plugin!
UPD2: Is it possible to enable hiding feature on not-subscriptions pages like /channel/CHANNEL_ID/videos pages?The newest version should have replaced the checkbox with a nice YT style toggle switch, is it missing for you?
If thats the case, please create a new bug issue and add some screenshots and desceiption of your problem here: https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15061882, 3 years agoWorks fine and it does what it says on the tin.
What would make it even better is options, especially for removing the sections entirely, as right now there's just a lot of wasted space for me. Also an option to remove the button 'Mark all as watched' would be nice. I had to remove that with ublock in fear i'd hit it accidentally.Thanks for the review. An options menu is definitely in my ToDo, but hiding some buttons didnt really cross my mind, its a neat idea!
If you feel like it, please create an issue for this on github https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues so you can get updates on how this goes (and I dont forget about it)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Drake, 4 years agoNice addon, bro! Can you add an option to hide marked as "watch later" videos?
Tnx!Hey, thanks for the kind words. Please feel free to create an issue so I dont forget about it on Github https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14528670, 4 years agoSorry, but this extension either hides everything or nothing. When it is on, there are zero videos in my subscription feed. When it is disabled, all videos are visible. Yes, I ticked the hide watched box, no I didn't tick the mark all watched box.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHi, Im sorry to hear its not working for you! Can you please file an issue on Github with details such as your Firefox version, screenshots, etc? https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14615782, 4 years agoHummm that's exactly what i was looking for...but well...i think i did not understand how does it work! After installation..nothin showed up to hide or unhide videos on youtube...Anyone? (FF ver. used is the 65)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14416780, 4 years agoSuggestions: Play button that plays unwatched videos in a playlist. Merge/duplicate functionality of "Replace youtube's home with subscriptions" addon.