- Rated 5 out of 5by Tyuyf, 5 years agoVery useful extension. Can't give enough praise for the collapsible subscription groups.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoGlad you like it! Thanks for the feature suggestion, its a great addition!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14258782, 5 years agomakes youtube functionable again, after having so much videos in your subscription tab you can organize better what you want to watch with this addon so you don't have to miss anything.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexander, 5 years agoGreat add-on! Just what I needed. It would be great to "clean up" the /Videos pages too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by addon_bob, 5 years agoThis is one of the best firefox add ons! Its the only way to make the subscription page on youtube useful. Sometimes people you follow post too much crap and this just makes it go away, leaving only what you want to actually watch!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13763155, 5 years agoDoes exactly what I need. Only used it for 5 minutes, but this seems like what I wanted. Only changes the subscriptions page and only adds the "Hide watched" feature plus the super useful "Mark as watched" buttons. Nothing more, nothing less. Brilliant!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Grand, 6 years agoGreat extension. I recently switched to the new Firefox from Chrome where I used a similar extension. Unfortunately the Chrome extension has ceased development, and is not compatible with the new YT update.
1. The extension seriously needs a "mark as watched" button. The other reviewer said the same thing.
2. A show/hide button for subscriptions
I'm delighted to have this extension on Firefox!! Keep up the good work! Hopefully you get a chance to update the extension soon.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dermott, 6 years agoThank you for this addon, this kind of feature should be in YouTube by default. However, I think there is a potential to add some things to increase quality of life.
1. Add "mark as watched" button somewhere on the thumbnail. Currently, to hide video I need either do click twice to hide it or play it to recognize it as watched.
2. Add "show/hide watched videos" button on top of the subscruption feed. It would be helpful if video was hidden by a mistake.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoThank you for the kind words! I know right? You'd think YouTube would have thought of this by now...
As for your points:
1. This is definitely the next feature Im adding, had that in mind since the beginning, just wanted to at least put together something usable in the meantime.
2. There is a button to show/hide the videos. If you still have YouTube's old design, it should be up next to the buttons with Grid/List layout, in the new design, it should be sticking at the bottom of your screen in a gray box. If not, I'd be grateful if you could send me some screenshots and more info so I can find out what the problem is.