- by addon_bob, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is one of the best firefox add ons! Its the only way to make the subscription page on youtube useful. Sometimes people you follow post too much crap and this just makes it go away, leaving only what you want to actually watch!!
- by Firefox user 13763155, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what I need. Only used it for 5 minutes, but this seems like what I wanted. Only changes the subscriptions page and only adds the "Hide watched" feature plus the super useful "Mark as watched" buttons. Nothing more, nothing less. Brilliant!
- by Grand, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. I recently switched to the new Firefox from Chrome where I used a similar extension. Unfortunately the Chrome extension has ceased development, and is not compatible with the new YT update.
1. The extension seriously needs a "mark as watched" button. The other reviewer said the same thing.
2. A show/hide button for subscriptions
I'm delighted to have this extension on Firefox!! Keep up the good work! Hopefully you get a chance to update the extension soon.
- by Dermott, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Thank you for this addon, this kind of feature should be in YouTube by default. However, I think there is a potential to add some things to increase quality of life.
1. Add "mark as watched" button somewhere on the thumbnail. Currently, to hide video I need either do click twice to hide it or play it to recognize it as watched.
2. Add "show/hide watched videos" button on top of the subscruption feed. It would be helpful if video was hidden by a mistake.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThank you for the kind words! I know right? You'd think YouTube would have thought of this by now...
As for your points:
1. This is definitely the next feature Im adding, had that in mind since the beginning, just wanted to at least put together something usable in the meantime.
2. There is a button to show/hide the videos. If you still have YouTube's old design, it should be up next to the buttons with Grid/List layout, in the new design, it should be sticking at the bottom of your screen in a gray box. If not, I'd be grateful if you could send me some screenshots and more info so I can find out what the problem is.