Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14528670, 5 years ago
Sorry, but this extension either hides everything or nothing. When it is on, there are zero videos in my subscription feed. When it is disabled, all videos are visible. Yes, I ticked the hide watched box, no I didn't tick the mark all watched box.
Hi, Im sorry to hear its not working for you! Can you please file an issue on Github with details such as your Firefox version, screenshots, etc? https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- Rated 5 out of 5by Moosisaiake, 6 months agoVery useful. Let's me keep a clean Youtube subscription inbox - should be how Youtube actually works. It easily marks all watched videos and let's me quickly marks videos I want to ignore.
I always see quickly all new videos which I can quickly sort to my watchlists and then clean from my subscription list.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Re'soul, a year agoBeing able to collapse sections is so fucking useful as i'm over 3 months behind on videos and having to stroll down the sub box every time i'm forced to reload the page is so painful so thank you tho it would be even better if it was able to remember and to keep sections collapsed when reloading the page as it still takes a whole lot of clicking to collapse 3 months worth of sections also being able to collapse all sections of a given time frame would be super helpful and would save so much time
- Rated 1 out of 5by malau, a year agoWhy would anyone want to hide videos from their subscription channel ? Useless.
The beta function, to hide from the Home Page WOULD be useful - except it doesn't work !
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14529966, 2 years agoCouldn't use YouTube without this plugin.
Since YouTube changed the layout of the Subscriptions page with larger video thumbnails, this plugin has become extremely slow. This is a severe problem and needs to be fixed.
Sometimes the buttons at the top are duplicated. I'd like to see this work on every YT page. I'd also like to have the "Mark as watched" button on videos on the other pages too.
- Rated 3 out of 5by CheeryP, 3 years agoI see there's now a Beta for the homepage/recommended pages. Just giving you feedback that it doesn't seem to work at all outside of the subs page. The "hide watch" buttons are there (sometimes) but it doesn't do anything.
It's also hit or miss if the plugin loads at all on my subs page :/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14356407, 5 years ago"Show watched videos" checkbox disappeared :C
UPD: thanks to mr. Developer for fast answer. You are right, ive missed this switch, was confused by "Mark all as watched" text nearby to switch, was thinking that was label for this button.
So now all ok, thank you for this plugin!
UPD2: Is it possible to enable hiding feature on not-subscriptions pages like /channel/CHANNEL_ID/videos pages?The newest version should have replaced the checkbox with a nice YT style toggle switch, is it missing for you?
If thats the case, please create a new bug issue and add some screenshots and desceiption of your problem here: https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lunatic3k, 5 years agoWorks well enough. Some things i wish were added - Disable Today/Yesterday/ets sections entirely, for just one uninterrupted list of unwatched videos; add limiter on how deep it goes if all videos are watched, because it basically goes into infinite loading if you "watched all".
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15061882, 5 years agoWorks fine and it does what it says on the tin.
What would make it even better is options, especially for removing the sections entirely, as right now there's just a lot of wasted space for me. Also an option to remove the button 'Mark all as watched' would be nice. I had to remove that with ublock in fear i'd hit it accidentally.Thanks for the review. An options menu is definitely in my ToDo, but hiding some buttons didnt really cross my mind, its a neat idea!
If you feel like it, please create an issue for this on github https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues so you can get updates on how this goes (and I dont forget about it)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Drake, 5 years agoNice addon, bro! Can you add an option to hide marked as "watch later" videos?
Tnx!Hey, thanks for the kind words. Please feel free to create an issue so I dont forget about it on Github https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues