- by Firefox user 13178642, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Next to useless... If a proxy works today, you can be 90% sure it won't work tomorrow...
I pity all the people who paid money to see the Olympic coverage...
- by Continuum, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Currently broken. Enabling this on Firefox will stop sites from loading with a "Proxy Failure" error showing in the add-on. This happens on all of my devices.
- by JJ, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5The proxy service is quite reliable and relatively fast, but the fact that this extension monopolize the browser proxy setting, is a big disadvantage. This extension makes other proxy changer browser extensions to become unusable even though the proxy of this extension is not enabled (i.e. not connected). This extension itself must be disabled to make other proxy changer browser extentions usable again.
- by Zain, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Firstly, the vpn is quality, but I do not need R.O.B.B.I.S.H.
Secondly, R.O.B.B.I.S.H can't be disabled unless you pay $48.96 for a 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 plan or $9 per month.
Thirdly, this guy (this R.O.B.B.I.S.H guy) is the culprit of connection problem. I am reallly mad for this.
I agree with user Knee Exercise, quote "this thing blocks pretty much EVERYTHING! Even when you turn it off, it still blocks EVERYTHING! You have to disable the extension to stop it from blocking everything."
This happen 2 day long, and then i go to addon settings, disabled it, and booom💥🤯 the wifi problem is gone! FIX IT!
Developer responseposted 7 months agoYou're confused. ROBERT doesn't do anything in the browser extension. Browser extensions have their own built-in adblock, based on uBlock. In our VPN clients, you CAN disable ROBERT, even with a free account. It doesn't "block everything", it blocks all tracking and ad domains and improves your privacy. There is no good reason not to use it, unless you're a marketer.
- by TELLALL4ALL, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 59-16-21: stopped using it entirely. gui sucks and they won't/cannot update it. Hard to find proxies, none residential. Very few free proxies and often ubearably SLOWWW.
how SLOWWWW can you go, try windscribe and find out.
lousy cumbersome, difficult to use GUI
- by JBCANCER, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5No funciona bien en mozila plataforma linux me cambio las ip internas y me deja sin internet lo desconecto y vuelve las ip son dinámicas y se desconecta me dejo esclava la conexcion y se estanca el flujo de lared tiene que se revisada y actualizada
- by TheDude, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Add-on wont work on mac. Stops all connections and never connects to a server. Wont even show the drop down window when clicking the icon. The desktop app works fine and I will have to stick with that. Extension 1 star, desktop and mobile app 500000000000 stars.
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5FEB 15, 2021-cannot find our asses with both hands in the dark and a flashlight=cannot find tab. Bullshit time wasting another lame "Free vpn" all these crap vpn extensions, they must recruit from the local homeless shelters.
feb 7, 2021: This company does not listen to reviews or try to fix what's wrong with their add-on. Still the same terrible GUI, hard to navigate, hard to find free proxies, unstable connections. Really don't know why it is rated highly. I am using a competitor free proxy now haven't used windscribe in quite a while but keeping it as backup.
jan 24, 2021: stopped using it. there are NO GOOD FREE VPNS. I've tested them ALL and they ALL suck. This one GUI is very hard to use, slow hard to navigate, free servers difficult to locate. Another lame VPN what else is new.
too much trouble to use it. Hard to connect. User GUI is difficult to use-slow,non-responsive, hard to select. Often have trouble connecting. Lacking sufficient free proxies-hard to use it for free. Found a better vpn free that does not have these problems.