- by Zain, 21 days agoRated 1 out of 5Firstly, the vpn is quality, but I do not need R.O.B.B.I.S.H.
Secondly, R.O.B.B.I.S.H can't be disabled unless you pay $48.96 for a 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 plan or $9 per month.
Thirdly, this guy (this R.O.B.B.I.S.H guy) is the culprit of connection problem. I am reallly mad for this.
I agree with user Knee Exercise, quote "this thing blocks pretty much EVERYTHING! Even when you turn it off, it still blocks EVERYTHING! You have to disable the extension to stop it from blocking everything."
This happen 2 day long, and then i go to addon settings, disabled it, and booom💥🤯 the wifi problem is gone! FIX IT!
Developer responseposted 17 days agoYou're confused. ROBERT doesn't do anything in the browser extension. Browser extensions have their own built-in adblock, based on uBlock. In our VPN clients, you CAN disable ROBERT, even with a free account. It doesn't "block everything", it blocks all tracking and ad domains and improves your privacy. There is no good reason not to use it, unless you're a marketer.
- by JBCANCER, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5No funciona bien en mozila plataforma linux me cambio las ip internas y me deja sin internet lo desconecto y vuelve las ip son dinámicas y se desconecta me dejo esclava la conexcion y se estanca el flujo de lared tiene que se revisada y actualizada
- by TheDude, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Add-on wont work on mac. Stops all connections and never connects to a server. Wont even show the drop down window when clicking the icon. The desktop app works fine and I will have to stick with that. Extension 1 star, desktop and mobile app 500000000000 stars.
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5FEB 15, 2021-cannot find our asses with both hands in the dark and a flashlight=cannot find tab. Bullshit time wasting another lame "Free vpn" all these crap vpn extensions, they must recruit from the local homeless shelters.
feb 7, 2021: This company does not listen to reviews or try to fix what's wrong with their add-on. Still the same terrible GUI, hard to navigate, hard to find free proxies, unstable connections. Really don't know why it is rated highly. I am using a competitor free proxy now haven't used windscribe in quite a while but keeping it as backup.
jan 24, 2021: stopped using it. there are NO GOOD FREE VPNS. I've tested them ALL and they ALL suck. This one GUI is very hard to use, slow hard to navigate, free servers difficult to locate. Another lame VPN what else is new.
too much trouble to use it. Hard to connect. User GUI is difficult to use-slow,non-responsive, hard to select. Often have trouble connecting. Lacking sufficient free proxies-hard to use it for free. Found a better vpn free that does not have these problems.
- by E11ip$0iD, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Парадокс. Расширение для борьбы с рекламой встраивает свою рекламу на сайты. В частности, на сайте ВКонтакте появляется бар с рекламой браузера Атом.
- by jamed, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5the latest addon version on (latest) Firefox is leaking my local DNS IP on some servers (Dallas for example) while working fine on other servers. I've tested on ipleak dot net. The same server does not leak DNS IP on Chrome with Windscribe addon. DNS over TLS/HTTPS is disabled. webrtc it blocked.
EDIT: seems that it only happens when ublock origin is installed.
- by Firefox user 12818352, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Fait bugger Firefox dans tous les sens, le ralentit énormément au bout d'un moment. Testé sur plusieurs ordinateurs. Une vraie daube codée avec le cul.
- by Maxysha, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Сначала отобрали 50гб каждый месяц навсегда, теперь 2гб в месяц и стало отвратно работать. Если и подключается, что последнее время редкость, то раза с 15 или 20 или вручную к Амстердаму. помойка! Платить нет совершенно никакого желания.