Still not convinced? Perhaps this elegant list of features will convince you otherwise.
Stop tracking and browse privately
Governments block content based on your location. Corporations track and sell your personal data. Add Windscribe to your browser and take back control of your privacy.
Advanced Privacy Features
Windscribe is not just a proxy extension. It's a suite of privacy tools which include:
Unlock geo-restricted content
Windscribe VPN masks your IP address. This gives you unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites, and blocked content in over 62 different countries.
No identifying logs
Your privacy is a right. We don’t track you. We don't sell your data to marketers, or even share it with anyone. We don’t keep logs that can deanonymize you.
Go beyond basic VPN protection
For comprehensive privacy protection even outside of the browser, use our desktop VPN applications (they’re also free). Available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Did we mention mobile? Yeah, there's mobile apps too.
Having issues with Windscribe VPN or want to suggest something? Send us a support ticket: https://windscribe.com/support/ticket
Attributions: Ad-blocking functionality based upon uBlock Origin.
Source code: https://github.com/Windscribe/browser-extensions-legacy
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Read and modify browser settings
- Clear recent browsing history, cookies, and related data
- Monitor extension usage and manage themes
- Display notifications to you
- Read and modify privacy settings
- Control browser proxy settings
- Access browser tabs
- Store unlimited amount of client-side data
- Access browser activity during navigation
- Fix location spoofing in some scenarios
- Fix leak for certain domains due to invalid regex in PAC file