- Custom theme creation like in Vivaldi
- Integration with page colours
- Ability to set night theme
- Tree Style Tab
- Tab Center Redux with "Integrate with current theme" setting.
- On Firefox 59 or lower, a text shadow will sometimes appear. This has been fixed in Firefox 60, I recommend upgrading if you're still on an older version, but you can also use userChrome.css to fix this, the code is here.
- This add-on is only focused on providing VivaldiFox style tab coloring. For features like tab stacking, I recommend Tree Style Tab
- Please report issues here
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 76.9 KB
- Last updated
- a year ago (Dec 24, 2018)
- MIT/X11 License
- Version History