- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13849159, 4 years agoIt does not allow backup and changing the time damages the automated system and does not allow the automatic change to work despite returning to the default values. The rest works acceptably well, it reminds me of Google Chrome on Android, but a lot better.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ric54321, 4 years agoOn youtube, it almost always does not change the color to black when you open a video (it stays white), only when you reload it changes the color as it should.
The color changes correctly when you apply the settings, but when you go back, you open another video, etc. (I keep referring to youtube), it no longer changes the color correctly
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andrzej jajko, 4 years agoFajny dodatek. Dopasowuje kolor paska adresu i paska zakładek do koloru strony. W porównaniu z przeglądarką Vivaldi to tak troche brakuje do tej przeglądarki ale i tak jest super.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cezar "ikari" Pokorski, 4 years agoQuite pretty ;-) yes.
I wish it also adjusted the other, gray shade. Currently something seems missing, also some of the lines in the UI seem too... too much there, I guess.
I like the transitions, though.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14134585, 4 years agoReally good, made me love firefox more than I already did. Giving it 4 stars, bacause it sometimes doesn't work randomly and also you can't choose specific colors for given websites. For instance google is yellow...Why is it yellow all I can see is white. Also the color for a new tab is some kind of navy blue, which doesn't make too much sense.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13614685, 5 years agoI have always wanted this function built in to firefox since i switched from chrome and found that themes were so much better, except for this one feature that this extention allows you to do. thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5by GODIE, 5 years agoGenial complemento, el permitir personalizar los colores de mi preferencia me gusta mucho, quiciera que fuera posible poder quitar las sombras en las pestañas (nombre de la página en la pestaña activa)
- Rated 4 out of 5by LukeDeux, 5 years agoI love this add-on, it definitely brings a bit more life to Firefox.
One request (maybe I'm just missing how to fix it myself), please get rid of, or allow us to get rid of, the text shadow.
Thanks again for the great add-on, looking to see how it develops!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThanks for the review! This is a Firefox bug that can't be solved with WebExtensions. There's a userChrome.css hack in the description: https://github.com/nt1m/vivaldi-fox/issues/52#issuecomment-342928645