- Rated 5 out of 5good gan...
- Rated 3 out of 5It's fairly good, but it has some big issues:
(1) It doesn't get regular updates to keep the user-agent string up-to-date with new browser versions.
(2) If you modify the string of a combination of OS+browser, there is no way to reset it to the default, and the change will be retained even if uninstalling and reinstalling.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work with Firefox 69. And I will not report a bug because repository is not on GitHub
- Rated 4 out of 5It's not work on Firefox for Android
- Rated 5 out of 5he很不错
- Rated 2 out of 5it's interface is easy and friendly, but you have to update UA strings because many websites break and say that my browser is old and not supported, which makes the addon useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5Toolbar button does not appear. I tried both restarting and reinstalling. I'm using FF 68.0a1.
- Rated 4 out of 5Compatible with Waterfox! It's very easy to use and the interface is nice. Editing doesn't allow to change the agent icon, but the strings may be freely modified (you may input a Safari string in a IE item). It had a site filter, but it's global, not individualised for each agent.