- Rated 5 out of 5by SpaceBuddy24/7, 4 years agoBest add-on for Firefox. MOZILLA, HEAR ME OUT ON THIS PLEASE: "If you want to compete against all of the websites and services that may in the future, due to the superpower and monopoly known as google, deny Firefox access to certain web pages and services, automatically integrate this into the browser's main code so that whenever a site states: 'Browser not supported', it will always bypass these issues and switch the user-agent to the browser that the site says it supports. Building transforming code from chromium to gecko quantum will preserve Firefox's unique, powerful, better web rendering engine. That is the future for Firefox, and going to college next year, I will learn much about programming, security and computers, preparing me to advance Mozilla as a strong non-profit organization."
- Rated 3 out of 5by Andreas Toth, 4 years agoIllogical organisation of operating systems and browsers. Should be simplified by breaking down the three rows of mobile platforms, browsers, and operating systems to only two rows with the top one being the operating system which includes Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, etc., etc. The second row would then list the possible browsers for the selected operating system. There is absolutely **no** need for a third row listing mobile platforms as mobile platforms are operating systems! Note also the order of the rows, operating systems should be listed and selected before the browser since the operating system determines the browsers that are available under that operating system. I do hope this gets tidied up in a future version since I wish to use this extension as it is the only one that I can find that exist for both Chrome and Firefox and supports overriding per domain.
In addition there is no "default" option, i.e., an option that returns the real user-agent. This is a must!
- Rated 5 out of 5by PsY, 4 years agoIt works fine and I really like the style! It looks great! What I'm not such a fan of is that it's a global thing. I'd like (e.g.) the mobile view only for the tab I click the button on, but this switches for all browser windows. Not sure if that's even possible though.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14390129, 4 years agoIam unable to switch to desktop site. Anyone here please guide me. My requirement is to permanently open firefox as desktop view on my android mobile. Previous version of firefox has this capability, wherein after downloading of extension phony.
- Rated 5 out of 5by zxzxzx, 4 years agoWorks well and has a pleasant interface that makes it easy to use. It's great for web test dev work, and also for bypassing poorly coded sites that hardcode a list of permitted user agents.