- by Firefox user 13926929, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you very much for this new version.
Would it be possible on Mac OS (no middle click), when clicking on a website with detected changes, to open the page in a new tab?
- by NatalieMc, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I loved this add on. But then in one of the updates, I lost the ability to make my alerts appear for longer than a few seconds, to make them stay until I manually close them, which means I miss alerts all the time. Please, I'm begging you, give me back this feature!
- by Firefox user 13864686, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible de sélectionner une partie de la page qui doit être surveillée.
A consommé plus de 40 giga de data en 4 heures.
Quand le module est activé, une des instances de firefox a réussi à utilser 50 % de la mémoire (4gb/8gb).
- by heyu, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This used to be a great FF addon. Now it has a memory leak that drags my computer to a halt. Can't use it anymore. And the delete button has been taken away.
@SneakyPete Thanks for fixing the memory leak issue.
Any chance you can add a Delete button to the top banner, where the settings icon and "View Changes" drop down are?
- by BEHA, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works fine so far with Firefox Quantum (58.0.2) and AddOn version 4.2.0.
you cannot delete a page from the UpdateScanner list, when you don't need a page to be longer in this list.
The page settings don't have any delete option :-(
- by Firefox user 13725142, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5* Previous version is better
* It would be more convenient if the ' Scan All Pgae ' button is outside.
* Please correct the error problem of Korean web page.
* Please modify search interval.
30/60 seconds / 120 seconds ...
- by SweepsGuyWinner, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5This Is Fantastic! This Is Awesome! I'm a Sweeper and I enter over 600 Dailys, but I also need to monitor 1000s of sites for changes to find more sweeps to enter. So far I have tested with approximately 100 sites, waited 24 hours and sure enough-Update Scanner detected a change on every page. The affect on the browser resources is unnoticable, even though this is Firefox.
I highly recommend this add-on to everyone.
What I would like to see in future releases:
-Adding New items directly to Folders
-Set Global Settingsas well as Individual Settings
I am receiving error messages or no textual content at all from
Active Server Pages(asp) when using Update Scanner. Examples include:
OK, I believe in my extreme use I should expect a hit on resources and performance
to Firefox. So I now am requesting additional features:
-Run when the browser is idle
-A Pause option, instead of having to Disable
- by Firefox user 13626239, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Is there any way to return to the previous platform. I've used your application, if you're the original owner, for years. It is nearly worthless to me now.....but maybe that was the plan. We wouldn't want the sheeple to have effective tools. I apologize if you're the original designer but this new version was a bad move.
- by Firefox user 13602649, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5This app was amazing... until the most recent update which essentially made it really hard to use. Bummed... I just want the old version back.
- by Firefox user 13582083, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5It is potentially useful, but was better before. The update was not a good choice. I cannot see and show updated pages instantly with one click when I get more than about 20 new websites (I cannot see the "show all updates" (or something like this)). I hope it gets another update, and I am sure it will be good one again.
- by Firefox user 13581755, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5update deleted all the pages I was monitoring. NO, I don't monitor ALL my bookmarks, nor do I bookmark all pages I was monitoring. I heads up would have been the decent thing to do since you knew what this update was going to do - or just ensure all the detail wasn't blown away. .Hope this isn't your profession. You'll never get another dime out of me.
Interesting how you are taking time off just as you make this live. Again, don't quit your day job.