- by Firefox user 13956300, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I am japanese. Sorry broken English.
I have Fire Fox 56.
Older versions can not overwrite new versions.
Can I transfer data from old version to new version?
If you can, please tell me how to transfer the data.
- by NatalieMc, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I loved this add on. But then in one of the updates, I lost the ability to make my alerts appear for longer than a few seconds, to make them stay until I manually close them, which means I miss alerts all the time. Please, I'm begging you, give me back this feature!
- by Firefox user 13602649, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5This app was amazing... until the most recent update which essentially made it really hard to use. Bummed... I just want the old version back.
- by Firefox user 13582083, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5It is potentially useful, but was better before. The update was not a good choice. I cannot see and show updated pages instantly with one click when I get more than about 20 new websites (I cannot see the "show all updates" (or something like this)). I hope it gets another update, and I am sure it will be good one again.
- by jakiesun, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I cannot set the code. The pages which use code big5 (a kind of Chinese code) show mess. Please fix the problem. Thank you very much.
- by Firefox user 13498548, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5-1 Star: had to search for my old update scanner bookmarks
-1 Star: and now i go manually through all ~200 pages again to define how often i want to upate them.
-1 Star: day, week, manually... dind't you forget the month? Event calenders sometimes change per month...
(really let us define when we want to check it! (re)Update this back to where we could choose any number of days.)
Firefox can be happy that opera is harder to customize for treestyle tab. There was a day i wanted to switch.
- by Eugene Bender, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5New version don't work on russian sites.
Now you addon is useless for me.