- Rated 4 out of 5by maxedl, 10 months agoToll wenn man informiert wird dass sich auf Homepage 50 von 300 mal wieder etwas tut.
Besonders gut geeignet wenn es nur alle paar Wochen
oder Monate Änderungen auf einer Homepage gibt.
Schade nur dass es in der Sidebar kein Suchfeld gibt um ein bestimmtes Updates unter 300 zu finden.
Alternativ wäre auch ein "Löschen" oder "Papierkorb Symbol" in den "Seiten Einstellungen" hilfreich.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TonyP, 3 years agogreat plugin, took some time to get right on new ff api. as any developer knows backup, backup backup.
it is not update scanner fault firefox completely changed the api and killed all dynamic addons that were able to do real things.
- Rated 4 out of 5by hugo45, 4 years agoFF68, Mir fehlt etwas übersicht.
Ein Popup mit der URL und eine sortiermöglichkeit fehlen mir.
Im alten Plugins gab es die möglichkeit die URL unter den Lesezeichen zu editieren
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14548242, 4 years agoThat's quite perfect, only missing thing is higher checking frequency.
What about introducing checking frequency up to 5s or at least 30s?
- Rated 4 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 4 years agoSo far, working. But please, remove the "Can't see your scan list? Upgrade to Update Scanner 4". Ok, I understood there's a paying upgraded version of this addon, now you can remove it, it's annoying, and its clutters the view in the side panel.
Edit: yes, I have very few item in the list, but it's still distracting.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThat message should only show up if you have very few items in the list. If you still see it with more than five pages added to the sidebar, please raise an issue at https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alexander, 4 years agoNeeds faster refresh rate.
I use it for internal resources and 5 minutes is way too long sometimes. I would like the minimum to be at least 1 minute, 30 seconds even better.
- Rated 4 out of 5by SteveP, 5 years agoThanks Love what you've created. I posted this on GitHub a while ago, but didn't receive a reply. Would appreciate a reply.
Loving this add-on. Thanks for developing it. I can see a similar question has been asked before but I think my request is slightly different.
I have two PCs and I wondered if there's a way that when I've clicked on the UpdateScanner link and visited the site on PC1, this 'state' could by synced across to another PC - PC2? My thinking is to use something like DropBox and use a symbolic link in DB to wherever the 'changed state' is stored on PC1 and then DropBox it to PC2. Appreciate your thoughts. I know the symbolic link idea works as I use it for other synced data on my PC that lives outside DB - I just need to know if the changed state is stored in a folder somewhere?
- Rated 4 out of 5by deprisonne, 5 years agoI use this Addon to follow updates one Software websites and the massive number of webcomics I read. The menu for the check options could be a bit more accessible. I would really like to have a version for Firefox on Android. I already sync my bookmarks, sadly I cannot check for updates on the items in the Update-Scanner folder.
Please make it a stand-alone downloadable app that can be used with any browser. Please let me contribute to the design of the format and help with the Beta testing and marketing. Thank you If interested please acknowledge on the developer's homepage and I will email my thoughts.