Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13405850, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent. The way prices bounce up and down on Amazon, this add-on provides a great way to highlight when the price drops to what you want to pay, as well as being able to see a history of the pricing.
- by Firefox user 13262692, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5the issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- by Firefox user 12878245, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- by llottoll, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- by Glauco, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!
- by Armchair, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5For the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- by Firefox user 13070822, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's a wonderful app, but the newest update broke it. The icon in the taskbar/menu is missing entirely. The app is installed, but there is no way to actually use it right now.
--- EDIT ---
it appears that the icon is in the address bar. I didn't even notice it moved. 5stars
- by Firefox user 12979869, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Lo he probado como han dicho, en todas las veces me da el mensaje "an error as occured" y no me busca nada. No sé si será porque está habilitado sólo para EE.UU. o por otro motivo, pero no funciona. Desinstalo y tiempo perdido.
- by Firefox user 12713471, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5CamelCamelCamel and Firefox need to start working together as it is now becoming commonplace that each revision of Firefox breaks the Add-on, i.e. the popup is a blank page most times.
- by oleg.shumaev, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5addon performed well for 30 minutes, but after laptop restart shows blank window. Re-install / update does not help. Firefox 51.0.1 64 bit. However server part (price drop notification) works fine. Support team has restored plugin operations in 12 hours. Excellent.
- by Firefox user 12757259, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This has definitely saved me a few bucks.
It worked for a long time and then stopped. I assumed it was version conflict and forgot about it. Recently I wanted to use it again, and I found out, although there were no signs, NoScript was blocking camelcamelcamel.com. Maybe you could note that somewhere in the info.
- by jorensanbar, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Es una extensión que no puede faltar a los compradores en línea, ayuda a asegurar que el precio de las promociones sea realmente una promoción, y no un engaño con un precio normal de tiempo atrás.
- by michaelsmusicservice, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Install was flawless. Works great for products with several sales; some products with few sales are not shown. It does exactly what it claims to do without requiring a login to their site.