- by Firefox user 14084121, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Super useful, it's great for finding out if a sale item on Amazon is a real price deal or not. The alerts are also good for when you need something, but don't need it right away.
- by Firefox user 13946994, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Version 2.9.7 works with the latest Firefox version 59.0.2. An icon shows up in the address bar that contains the price history graph. I've only tried it with a few Amazon products but so far it's working great.
- by Firefox user 13832388, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This works great with Firefox Quantum 59. I like that the icon only appears when I'm on Amazon, rather than cluttering up the toolbar all the time. My only quibble is that when I first installed it, it didn't work on smile.amazon.com, only on the regular Amazon site, but this seems to have been fixed now.
- by Frostbite, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great with Quantum 59+. Detailed pricing history really kills those impulse buying habits Amazon encourages and offers price notifications set to your limits. Great addon so far, considering how much I use Amazon. Love it.
- by onix, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love this app! It's like being able to put a limit-order on an amazon item. Getting a message when the price drops below a threshold is awesome. I sometimes buy an item 6+ months after I originally see and mark it on camelizer.
For those complaining about incompatibility, I have been through every update of FF for the last 1.5 years, and am currently on FF 58.0.2, and have successfully used this extension -- alongside ublock origin, print edit, video download helper, user agent switcher, and with and without flash or java.