- Rated 3 out of 5Love this add on but as other have noted, it is not currently working with Firefox 57+. Please fix!
- Rated 4 out of 5Functional but graphically dated.
- Rated 4 out of 5I love the extension, however if connected behind a VPN it won't work in many cases.
No way to enter the security challenge code therefore can't use extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent. The way prices bounce up and down on Amazon, this add-on provides a great way to highlight when the price drops to what you want to pay, as well as being able to see a history of the pricing.
- Rated 4 out of 5its a good addon
- Rated 5 out of 5I like it
- Rated 1 out of 5Worthless if I can't use it, but is a great idea. How 'bout paying attention to your user reviews/ complaints.
- Rated 2 out of 5the issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- Rated 3 out of 5I updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- Rated 1 out of 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- Rated 4 out of 5It has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!
- Rated 3 out of 5For the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- Rated 5 out of 5Support has released v 2.9.5 that successfully addresses the blank page encountered by some in v. 2.9.4.
- Rated 5 out of 5It's a wonderful app, but the newest update broke it. The icon in the taskbar/menu is missing entirely. The app is installed, but there is no way to actually use it right now.
--- EDIT ---
it appears that the icon is in the address bar. I didn't even notice it moved. 5stars
- Rated 5 out of 5Really love this extension. Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5Lo he probado como han dicho, en todas las veces me da el mensaje "an error as occured" y no me busca nada. No sé si será porque está habilitado sólo para EE.UU. o por otro motivo, pero no funciona. Desinstalo y tiempo perdido.
- Rated 2 out of 5CamelCamelCamel and Firefox need to start working together as it is now becoming commonplace that each revision of Firefox breaks the Add-on, i.e. the popup is a blank page most times.
- Rated 1 out of 5doesnt work