- Rated 5 out of 5I like it
- Rated 1 out of 5Worthless if I can't use it, but is a great idea. How 'bout paying attention to your user reviews/ complaints.
- Rated 2 out of 5the issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- Rated 3 out of 5I updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- Rated 1 out of 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- Rated 4 out of 5It has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!
- Rated 3 out of 5For the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- Rated 5 out of 5Support has released v 2.9.5 that successfully addresses the blank page encountered by some in v. 2.9.4.
- Rated 5 out of 5It's a wonderful app, but the newest update broke it. The icon in the taskbar/menu is missing entirely. The app is installed, but there is no way to actually use it right now.
--- EDIT ---
it appears that the icon is in the address bar. I didn't even notice it moved. 5stars
- Rated 5 out of 5Really love this extension. Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5Lo he probado como han dicho, en todas las veces me da el mensaje "an error as occured" y no me busca nada. No sé si será porque está habilitado sólo para EE.UU. o por otro motivo, pero no funciona. Desinstalo y tiempo perdido.
- Rated 2 out of 5CamelCamelCamel and Firefox need to start working together as it is now becoming commonplace that each revision of Firefox breaks the Add-on, i.e. the popup is a blank page most times.
- Rated 1 out of 5doesnt work
- Rated 5 out of 5addon performed well for 30 minutes, but after laptop restart shows blank window. Re-install / update does not help. Firefox 51.0.1 64 bit. However server part (price drop notification) works fine. Support team has restored plugin operations in 12 hours. Excellent.
- Rated 5 out of 5This has definitely saved me a few bucks.
It worked for a long time and then stopped. I assumed it was version conflict and forgot about it. Recently I wanted to use it again, and I found out, although there were no signs, NoScript was blocking camelcamelcamel.com. Maybe you could note that somewhere in the info.
- Rated 5 out of 5Es una extensión que no puede faltar a los compradores en línea, ayuda a asegurar que el precio de las promociones sea realmente una promoción, y no un engaño con un precio normal de tiempo atrás.
- Rated 1 out of 5Thats all I got...when I click some links in the windows...
w/ ff48 on mac.
- Rated 5 out of 5Install was flawless. Works great for products with several sales; some products with few sales are not shown. It does exactly what it claims to do without requiring a login to their site.
- Rated 1 out of 5Why won't it work at NewEgg site?
- Rated 2 out of 5Please add an option to display the icon in the address bar. Navigation bar real estate is limited and I don't want to use up 1 slot for an extension that only works on 1 site.
- Rated 5 out of 5The button is now on Navigation toolbar, if you have that hidden you can not see it. Enable the navigation toolbar, click "Customize..." then drag Camel button to another toolbar (I put mine on the Menu bar). Now it will stay there.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great tool,it works perfectly on my mozilla!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5I can't get it to work. Installed on 2 computers (Firefox 40.0.3) --- how do you activate it? Where are the settings? Used to use it all the time. Then, started having problems with it disappearing. Followed by getting it to work for a single session, now it simply doesn't work at all; unless I'm missing something....
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks go to the developer for releasing the latest version yesterday. I've upgraded to Firefox 40.0.2 and The Camelizer is now working again. Update info:
* Works with Firefox 40+.
* Removes bottom panel interface in favor of "the Firefox way". Now there is one toolbar button, which remembers its position, and activates a popup panel when clicked while viewing Amazon.
* Fixes wishlist management.
* Works on HTTPS pages to support HTTPS Everywhere.
* Upgrading should no longer break the extension in future versions.