- by Firefox user 13405850, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent. The way prices bounce up and down on Amazon, this add-on provides a great way to highlight when the price drops to what you want to pay, as well as being able to see a history of the pricing.
- by Firefox user 13262692, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5the issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- by Firefox user 12878245, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- by llottoll, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- by Glauco, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!
- by Armchair, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5For the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- by Firefox user 13070822, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's a wonderful app, but the newest update broke it. The icon in the taskbar/menu is missing entirely. The app is installed, but there is no way to actually use it right now.
--- EDIT ---
it appears that the icon is in the address bar. I didn't even notice it moved. 5stars