- Rated 1 out of 5by ELLIOTTCABLE, a year agoUnfortunately, this doesn't work for the only purpose I downloaded it for: opening new tabs as "first", on the left of the window, before all other tabs.
(The other functions of the add-on seem to work, though, under a cursory test. YMMV.)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16309525, 2 years ago.
-> Tab Open/Close Control
Mince... ça n'a fonctionné qu'une seule fois à l'installation...
Je l'avais installé pour, lorsque que je ferme un Tab/onglet, FF revenienne au Tab de gauche et non plus à celui de droite.
Du coup, je désinstalle
- Rated 2 out of 5by SpankyPants, 2 years agoOpen tab on right works, but close tab go back to left is not working on FF83, instead it just going back to last active tab after closing.
Use this addon instead... "Activate Left Tab On Close"
- Rated 5 out of 5by Que Pasa, 3 years agoTo open new tab as First Tab doesn't seem to work, it opens as Last Tab, same behaviour as open as Last Tab. Otherwise most things else seem to work great! I initially wanted the open as First Tab, but will try "open to the Left Side of Active" for a while now, think it will be perfect actually! Firefox version: 76.0.1 (64-bit)
Awesome plugin, very needed! Missed this a long time.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 4 years agoTab Open/Close Control does move the tab row at the top a bit to the left while opening from links, this is not useful.
ok, you must also do this:
about:config -> browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent -> true
about:config -> browser.tabs.selectOwnerOnClose -> true
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12429788, 4 years agoThis add-on allows you to place where the new tab (from link) is and return to the position you want. I choose to place new tab before the unread tab and return to its source. It works.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12154843, 4 years agoFF60.6 ESR x64 - I needed this addon for 2 things: open new tabs on the right side (instead of at the end) and switch to left side on close (instead of right). The first one works, but sadly the latter is inconsistent and sometimes jumps at random tabs.
EDIT: tested on normal FF66 too. Same problem.