- by C.Catarina, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of the two functions from (defunct) Tab Mix Plus that should be native in FF.
- Open new tab at right
- Return to source or last tab on close
Whitout this (and multi-row tabs bar), I will switch to Chromium :((
- by Firefox user 13459908, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good so far, but the "After close, change to" setting doesn't consistently work for the "left tab" option. It works sometimes, but mostly it either just goes back to the default right tab action or randomly goes to the last tab.
- by yuleself, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5when opening a bookmark, the new tab will firstly appear as the last tab, then jumps to the right side of the current tab, witch makes the visual effects not very pleasing
- by czukowski, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Tab controlling extension is an absolute must for Firefox users that do not like the default behavior. At the time of writing, this extension is the only one that works with Firefox 57. I works great apart from a few minor issues that I'm sure the author will fix soon.
- by Gabor, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Its add an important function after than Tab Mix Plus deactivated.
Its save my life when i close a tab, the focus switch back to the tab, where i opened the closed tab.
Its help to keep the actual tab sort.
Little fail, when i open a new tab, its opened in last default position, and in milisecunds this extension move it to my wanted position.
I add 5 star if this little failer is corrected.