- Rated 3 out of 5by housewave, 5 years agoIt isn't working as it should most of the cases... I have the setting to focus the left tab after closing a tab, but it's inconsistent. Sometimes it "moves" to the left, but most of the times it "moves" to the right..
- Rated 5 out of 5by U.C., 5 years agoI miss Tab Mix Plus less and less. Thank you!
And here is how to always open bookmarks in new tabs:
- Rated 2 out of 5by Thepher, 5 years agoI set "after close change to: left". It doesn't work. Goes to right, last, source, sometimes left, I don't know it's not consistent. I miss tabmixplus :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by yotaruvegeta, 5 years agoThis was what I was looking for to replace Tab Mix Plus. However, it doesn't do enough. TMP was far more robust.
- Rated 5 out of 5by C.Catarina, 5 years agoOne of the two functions from (defunct) Tab Mix Plus that should be native in FF.
- Open new tab at right
- Return to source or last tab on close
Whitout this (and multi-row tabs bar), I will switch to Chromium :((
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13459908, 5 years agoPretty good so far, but the "After close, change to" setting doesn't consistently work for the "left tab" option. It works sometimes, but mostly it either just goes back to the default right tab action or randomly goes to the last tab.
- Rated 4 out of 5by yuleself, 5 years agowhen opening a bookmark, the new tab will firstly appear as the last tab, then jumps to the right side of the current tab, witch makes the visual effects not very pleasing
- Rated 5 out of 5by creamyhorror, 5 years agoFinally, I can control where new tabs appear again! And what happens after a tab is closed! Essential for a tab monster like me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by czukowski, 5 years agoTab controlling extension is an absolute must for Firefox users that do not like the default behavior. At the time of writing, this extension is the only one that works with Firefox 57. I works great apart from a few minor issues that I'm sure the author will fix soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gabor, 5 years agoIts add an important function after than Tab Mix Plus deactivated.
Its save my life when i close a tab, the focus switch back to the tab, where i opened the closed tab.
Its help to keep the actual tab sort.
Little fail, when i open a new tab, its opened in last default position, and in milisecunds this extension move it to my wanted position.
I add 5 star if this little failer is corrected.
- Rated 5 out of 5by javvvier, 5 years agoWorks pretty fine. I think we should have this functionality with native Firefox. Thanks!