- Rated 5 out of 5Very good extension . Thanks Alex !!!
- Rated 5 out of 5vamos evaluar para promocionar la eficacia
- Rated 5 out of 5Hi there, great work on the add-on; one of the best I've used for its functionality and ease of use! However, I came across issues when trying to use it on my Android tablet: a Samsung Tab Active LTE SM-T365 running Firefox for Android v66.0.2.
When I select the time interval to reload and return to my tab, nothing happens at all. However, from the triple-dot dropdown menu, I can see that the add-on is running.
Any ideas why this might be occurring? Feel free to let me know if there's any more info I can provide to help troubleshoot this. Thanks for your time!
- Rated 5 out of 5C x
- Rated 3 out of 5Why not adding an option to keep the list of tabs to reload on restart ? And maybe sync between different computers ? Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great. Excellent extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Bagus
- Rated 5 out of 5Sehr gut - macht was es soll. Tastenkombination für pausieren bzw. stoppen wäre allerdings toll
- Rated 4 out of 5The extension works as advertised.
The problem for me is that as soon as you click some link and the URL changes Tab Auto Refresh will turn off as it actually works per absolute URL and not per tab. There is no way to customised the URL and/or create some regex or wildcard for the URL like http://domain.com/path* or http://*.domain.com.
This behavior is explained on the extension description but it's a pity the author doesn't address this shortcoming. I'm more than happy to give a 5-star rating if the author makes these changes.
Tab Reloader extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-reloader) always reloads the tab whether the URL changes or not.
- Rated 5 out of 5NICE
- Rated 5 out of 5Really Amazine
- Rated 5 out of 5nice