- Rated 5 out of 5Edit: Works without password, i guess as dev says it's an API problem and not his fault, wish it was explained better in the plugin however because it is confusing to the user having the option to provide usr/password yet it is not supported.
Once proxy setup to not require usr/pass it works fine and i'm happy to say this plugin is far better then the other options that advertise same type of functionality, the user interface is very nice and professional and does not feel bloated.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHave you even checked the Proxy Servers tab?? When you are adding servers there is a BIG box for username and password which obviously are for authentication of that proxy server!
Edit: Yes i'm the developer and it clearly says that.
1- The screenshot you are referring to is a limitation of WebExtensions API and browser provides and I cannot do anything about it. AND that is an EXTRA FEATURE for advanced users .
2- The thing you want to achieve is the goal of the proxy if USER CONFIGURE IT.
The SmartMode is for that purpose. First, you need to ADD the domain you want to apply proxy for (in Rules tab).
Second, add proxy-servers. Third, put the extension in SmartMode.
- Rated 5 out of 5很方便好用。
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent
- Rated 5 out of 5Не работает Socks 5 и Socks4.Может где-то переключить надо в мозиле?
- Rated 5 out of 5It's working well in firefox quantum.And it's easy to use.
But you may need list the lists and tell users which web was in your list acquiescently.
List https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gfwlist/gfwlist/master/gfwlist.txt just like this，then we will know you had done this for users.
- Rated 5 out of 5Прекрасное дополнение! Идеально для обхода блокировок сайтов через, например, tor.