Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 10750198, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please add support for mobile firefox.Firefox mobile doesn't have all the required features for this extension to work properly, just yet. Once they do, i'll update the extension.
Update: Mobile version is released.
- by ldw, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5功能很不错，用着比omega顺手，提点小意见：规则订阅最好能够直接订阅网址，导入不是很方便，如下的GFWList
- by Firefox user 13465643, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good!!!
Работает со списками сайтов, которые нужно пустить через прокси, а не тупо гоняет весь трафик, как это делает большинство дополнений.
Список прокси можно взять от frigate.
- by Und3rTh3Sun, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for a program and for last update, because i had a lot of problems with links and content on pages through proxy.
Please add a opportunity to manually correct/edit "pattern" section in "proxy rules" option. (on this moment i can do this through edit "storage.js" in mozilla profile, but i think it could be more in easy way by settings UI)
- by Walter Clozet, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I hope it can be supported, this is the first time i use this addon, but dont have anything to import/restore. So i hope i can import from gfwlist(maybe even update from it everyday) or import from pac file/url will be useful.
- by Firefox user 13319157, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for your great job but can you fix that? When i trying use smartproxy with tor, tor says - Socks version 22 not recognized. (Tor is not an http proxy.). Fetching socks handshake failed. Closing.
Tried all variants - http/s and socks.
Please fix it.
- by AcidCrash, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi,
Really nice extension.
Clean and simple to use. Does its job pretty good.
A minor suggestion from me is to make Pop-up menu styling match to other FF57 menus (at least hover and active colors)
Here are their specs