Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Kool Beanz, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This really needs an inverse mode. I want to be protected unless it's a site I trust. Always Enable doesn't' seem to have any convenient way of adding exceptions.
EDIT: Apparently you can't reply to developer responses, or delete your review and make a new one.
I am aware of the 'Bypass List' feature, but it is something you can only get into by opening the mod interface. Imagine having to do this for so many different websites, meanwhile the standard SmartProxy feature can perform its function from the toolbar button.
- by Firefox user 10750198, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please add support for mobile firefox.Firefox mobile doesn't have all the required features for this extension to work properly, just yet. Once they do, i'll update the extension.
Update: Mobile version is released.
- by ldw, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5功能很不错，用着比omega顺手，提点小意见：规则订阅最好能够直接订阅网址，导入不是很方便，如下的GFWList
- by Firefox user 13465643, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good!!!
Работает со списками сайтов, которые нужно пустить через прокси, а не тупо гоняет весь трафик, как это делает большинство дополнений.
Список прокси можно взять от frigate.
- by Und3rTh3Sun, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for a program and for last update, because i had a lot of problems with links and content on pages through proxy.
Please add a opportunity to manually correct/edit "pattern" section in "proxy rules" option. (on this moment i can do this through edit "storage.js" in mozilla profile, but i think it could be more in easy way by settings UI)
- by Walter Clozet, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I hope it can be supported, this is the first time i use this addon, but dont have anything to import/restore. So i hope i can import from gfwlist(maybe even update from it everyday) or import from pac file/url will be useful.