- Rated 5 out of 5works well with firefox 57
- Rated 5 out of 5Works fine, I have no complaints.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks for a program and for last update, because i had a lot of problems with links and content on pages through proxy.
Please add a opportunity to manually correct/edit "pattern" section in "proxy rules" option. (on this moment i can do this through edit "storage.js" in mozilla profile, but i think it could be more in easy way by settings UI)
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple & good addon - works fine in firefox 57
- Rated 4 out of 5I hope it can be supported, this is the first time i use this addon, but dont have anything to import/restore. So i hope i can import from gfwlist(maybe even update from it everyday) or import from pac file/url will be useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5I can recommend this extension to FoxyProxy users
- Rated 5 out of 5Good addon
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks for your great job but can you fix that? When i trying use smartproxy with tor, tor says - Socks version 22 not recognized. (Tor is not an http proxy.). Fetching socks handshake failed. Closing.
Tried all variants - http/s and socks.
Please fix it.
- Rated 5 out of 5wow,look forward to the upcoming features...
- Rated 5 out of 5please add onebutton switch with click on exestion icon )
- Rated 5 out of 5Hi,
Really nice extension.
Clean and simple to use. Does its job pretty good.
A minor suggestion from me is to make Pop-up menu styling match to other FF57 menus (at least hover and active colors)
Here are their specs
- Rated 5 out of 5Really love this :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks, it does what it says
- Rated 4 out of 5The addon seems great it has a lot of features that range from simple to complex. The ui looks great and tidy.
If you could add some proxies that come with the addon or add a section in the preferences where it shows proxies from a realiable proxy list web with a button to quickly add the proxy to the addon's proxy list, it would be perfect.