To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
What's more, SmartProxy is inspired by AutoProxy and AutoProxy-ng and that are now considered legacy. SmartProxy is completely written from ground up using WebExtensions and provides same and even more functionality than those proxies.
Important: Due a bug in Firefox 55 any changes require restart. Sorry for inconvenience.
- Automatically detect when to enable or disable proxy to certain websites based on rule patterns
- Easily switch between many proxy servers as your active proxy server setting
- Easily with one click add current site to your proxy list
- View current website items and requests and decide whether to proxify them with one click
- Easily switch between proxy modes and enable proxy for all domains
- Backup/Restore settings and rules
Here is the list of upcoming features
- Sync settings and rules
- Import rules from other proxy extensions
- Adding support to proxy server list
And here is the list of to-do features that currently can't be done due immature WebExtensions API
- Features to enable SmartProxy to be act more smart
- Authentication for proxy servers
- Use system proxy mode
* Bypass list for "Always Enable" and "System Proxy"
* Updated Chinese and Persian localization
* Default value for input fields in Settings page
* Fixes SOCKS5 issue
* Fixes some bugs