- by sanyy, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I can't name another great addon like this one.
The only thing that i miss a one click "Mark All Read" button from the main window without user confirmation.
It is there 3 clicks away.
- by Haven667, a year agoRated 5 out of 5As a long time user of the good old Newsfox reader (pre-Quantum), I tested a lot of the available readers. But this lovely thing here comes closest. A clean UI/ design, easy to use and low on resources. The preferences page gives many options to control the appearance and behaviour. Also the developer is very active and friendly, if you have problems or feature suggestions.
Thank you very much for this great extension, dear zakius. :-)
- by Firefox user 13496178, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It worked flawlessy since Update June 17 (on Firefox 77.0.1 (64 bit) Win10).
Now it keeps downloading feeds already donwloaded, read and deleted.
Before was 5 stars.
BTW thanks to the author and hope this extension will work again in the future. I'll keep it installed for a while.
Great assistance from Zakius! Problem solved, 5 stars
- by spamz, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5this has become my default RSS reader. its clean, easy to use, not bloated, and built right into the browser.
constant bug fixes, and updates........ very nice job !!
- by NextGenThemes, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Pretty slick RSS reader, I think I like it a bit more then Brief. The source of the article is a bit ot prominent for me. Would be better to have it in a smaller font on the same line. Brief has a CSS box where I can used CSS to customize the appearance to my liking. That would be a great additional feature for this as well.
- by The_Mick, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5TO REMOVE OLD ARTICLES: Click on a listing., then properties, more, and a choice of Never (default), day, week, month or 2 months removes old articles. This is a very good news reader. I hope the author will do one thing: make it 1-click to open the article in a new tab - the current choices are cumbersome.
Developer responseposted 2 years agofor the first one you can expand sources or directories properties and choose age of items to remove automatically, if you need a global setting there is none for now
for the second one you can open original article in new background tab by middle clicking on the title on articles list, on the title in articles header or on the ling in articles footer
if you need something else feel free to post issue on GitHub