- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17313611, a day agoExtremely useful add-on and well implemented features, such as treating certain windows as a group, and even switching to them if there's already a window with that group opened, makes multiple workflows extremely easy to implement!
- Rated 5 out of 5by allp, 5 days agoWorks fine for me. I use 5-7 groups for the various customers I work on + 2-3 for internal projects, with 4-5 tabs in each group. It allows me to keep tabs open when I come back to a group, which I find invaluable. I could achieve the same result with bookmarks I guess, but I'd have to open the tabs vs using STG, there just update.
- Rated 5 out of 5by David.g.h, a month agoBest one around. Fast leaning curve and super efficient, tabs are clearly organized. A global view allow to move tabs from one view to another, or to perform a global search.
@Exa Smith: Hidden tabs that does not belong to any screen can be recovered under "show other tabs" at the bottom of the menu. Then you are offered with several options like moving all these tab under current screen, or create a new screen for them.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sir Twilight, a month agoI signed up just to leave this review, lol: This add-on is absolutely wonderful and I can't even begin to imagine using Firefox without it. Being able to organize tabs into different groups is a game changer. And being able to easily switch between them makes research (for Linux, gaming, writing, entertainment) is simply wonderful. It's also easy to use, to move tabs around and to save and backup groups. It even saves ungrouped tabs for later. I love this!
- Rated 5 out of 5by boliden, a month agoThis extension is really amazing! It makes my browsing session more organized, navigable, and customizable, all from my side. No need to expose my information in exchange for any services.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Socram Lizarb, 2 months agoSo far this has been the BEST Firefox tab grouping add-on I've found. I must say that I was really looking for a chrome-like tab grouping addon functionality. Grouping tabs by color and quickly group and ungroup them was the only I was looking for, but for some reason it's hard to find.
For me, FF is a way better browser than Chrome and its chromium-based alternatives, but I must say when it comes to tab grouping, FF is ages in the dark.
Tab trees with their own panels, addons capable of coloring tabs which will not actually get colored, but rather the subtabs within another Tab Trees addon, more different panels with stylish presentation of tabs as if I was using Canva or PowerPoint (I'm clealy referring to Panorama) were among the issues I was facing on my journey to find a simple and clean tab grouping addon.
Fortunately I've found this one that doesn't actually does what I want (which was grouping them in the tab panel at the tome by color), but also does it amazingly by packing them on the backend, and you can quickly switch between your tab groups by clicking on the navigation menu, or setting up your own shortcuts.
It also gives you the possibility to customize the group names, colors and even icons if you want.
I must really thank you guys for this addin which I came to understand that it's even better than the way it's done on Chrome.
This feature is really important to me and I was almost quitting using Firefox due to the lack of decent alternatives.
This addon is even better.
I highly recommend giving this one a try!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Indrė, 2 months agoThis is the extension I was looking for a long time, it's like Chrome tabs, but even better. It saves a lot of time in my work and leisure. And it works even in the Firefox Developer Edition :)