- Rated 4 out of 5by ABO, 2 years agoIf now only the Groups could be stored in folders/ Top-groups that would be very handy regarding the overview.
- like this I have many groups, but cannot devide the frequently used ones from the longterm stored ones.
Also it would be amazing if one could rename the containers and even set up more of them...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14173973, 3 years agoQuite nice, easy to use. Occasionally everything disappears (the groups are there but the tabs are all "0"), so I just reload from last backup. I would love a way to spec the directory for backups, so I could backup to cloud automatically.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Duren, 3 years agoVery powerful add-on! There are a lot of settings!
But I can't change the parent folder for backup subfolder! How can I do it? It's very uncomfortable!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Чувак, 3 years ago1. When i take "url" manage groups from adress bar (for example moz-extension://8e9a54bb-e738-413f-ae0e-f28052cf45da/manage/manage.html) and make this url my home page, and then use hotkey or gestures to start homepage - manage groups starting, but tabs in groups deleting after transitions to other groups. Its sad.
2. Tab "manage groups" not deleting if i run manage groups and select other tab in current group, i forced periodycaly delet this tab. And why tab "manage groups" visible in manage groups?
3. Window "manage groups" does not remember window position and size, and why i cant maximaze window?
That's all for now, tnx.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ban_Mido, 3 years agoA few versions ago I can't do a manual backup, when I click on the "Save" button it simply does absolutely nothing, automatic copies don't work either. The only way I have to save my groups is with the option to save in bookmarks, the truth is that I prefer to save it in a separate file because of what may happen, the profile could be deleted and I would lose everything if it is only there, I hope you can Fix this bug.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15698888, 3 years agoWorks well and has saved me many hassles keeping track of things. My only complaint is how it reloads all pages on launch, slowing things down.
Otherwise, a wonderful tool. Thanks for all your work.Hello! Thanks! Addon can not do this, except that a very old version. Perhaps you do not have session recovery enabled (in your browser settings)?
Please write here and I will try to help you.
- Rated 4 out of 5by gamover, 3 years agoКнопка TabGroup стала показывать по умолчанию не список групп а список вкладок в группе. Это очень не удобно. Почему-то стали дублироваться все вкладки в группе при ее открытии. Раньше все работало отлично.
Стоит последняя версия: 184.108.40.206 (по крайней мере обновлений не находит), но проблема с отображением вкладок вместо групп присутствует все равно.
Кто нибудь знает как отвечать на комменты здесь? Какая-то кастрированная система комментирования.
- Rated 4 out of 5by furiousgeorge984, 3 years agoReally useful and helpful extension that generally works quite well. The two things on my wishlist for it would be (1) some way of having it be able to run without making Firefox restore all my tabs when I open it; (2) syncing my tab groups across different devices (my home + work computer).Please update the addon to the latest version. I added the archiving functionality of the desired group. If you archive large groups, the browser will start faster.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13583452, 3 years agoCe module est pratique, il permet de classer ses onglets par groupe. Il manque cependant la possibilité de regrouper côte à côte le même type d'onglet dans le groupe.
Lorsque l'on crée un nouvel onglet, celui-ci se place à droite de l'onglet ouvert, mais tous les onglets défilent jusqu'au dernier dans la barre des onglets, il serait bien que l'onglet s'ouvre, s'en aller à la fin de tous les onglets.
Un autre bug existe c'est qu'en basculant vers un autre groupe, si l'on ferme un onglet (disons le premier qui s'affiche dans le groupe), le groupe bascule vers celui que l'on vient de quitter, il faut donc à nouveau changer de groupe.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jason Warren, 3 years ago90% of the time, this add-on is an absolute lifesaver. The only issue is that there will be periodic moments where it all breaks down... My groups won't load, all the tabs from every group appear on my screen...
I suspect this is not the fault of the developer, but rather a side effect of updates in Firefox etc.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kreativmensch, 3 years agoVery easy to use. Simplifies my Life!
Would be nice to have automatic backups as I close Firefox. Until now it´s only possible to have daily backups, which are generated when I´m starting Firefox. I don´t think that this is a smart solution, because these backups are not including the tabs I´m opening in the session.Hey. Unfortunately this is not possible due to technical reasons - it is impossible to do anything when Firefox closes, it terminates all the processes.
But I want to tell you something, if you set the interval to 1 day - the addon will backup every 2 hours (and not once at startup) and overwrite it
- Rated 4 out of 5by Max, 3 years agoThe addon is nearly perfect and I love the group icons. It`s the best addon I´ve seen to manage tabs. But sadly it`s not working correctly anymore. When I change the group, some of the tabs change the group with me and stay active. Are you aware of this bug (probably from a Firefox update, since before it was running great)? I use Firefox Quantum.
Update: It seems like other Tab Group Addons are having the same problems.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15210655, 3 years agoThe latest versions of STG are deleting my tabs in all tab groups that are secondary windows. I had to revert back to 3.4.4 to fix the problem. On latest firefox v68 working fine on 3.4.4, but 4.0+ has the problem. Great add-on still! Thank you for the backup feature, it's a life saver.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12154843, 3 years agoFF v73.0.1 x64 - STG v4.4.25
This addon is a replacement for the old abandoned Tab Groups.
So far, this version seems to works correctly.
However, there isn't still a "restore from bookmarks" manual button and I haven't dared to try again the "secondary window" problem mentioned below.
FF v69.01 x64 - STG v4.0.62
[..] Sadly it has various problems, like:
- if you close your main window before any secondary one, all your tabs order and pins will be lost! (bug)
- it saves backups periodically but.. it cannot restore from bookmarks! There's only an option from file.
- also, it doesn't clean old sessions.. I had to delete like 2K obsolete bookmarks still there.
- it doesn't save the setting to NOT use a folder for backups. Luckly the bookmark location is ok.
For the rest this extensions works, but it needs an update asap.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15044373, 3 years agoОтличный аддон на новый ФФ! А возможно сделать, чтобы после закрытия вкладки НЕ переключалось на другую группу? И по alt-tab тоже. Ужасно бесит, ты альтабнулся и уже другая группа загружается.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15154957, 3 years agoIt does follow the footsteps of Tab Groups of old pretty well. However, when I try to import a Tab Groups backup file, it doesn't do anything. Does anyone know of a solution? If this problem can be solved, the rating will definitely go up!