- Rated 5 out of 5by AeolianTheComposer, 9 days agoQuite a lot of transphobic places aren't marked as such, but I guess it's just a matter of time before they do.
- Rated 5 out of 5by vulpixbrowser, 12 days agoGood for double-checking sources and identifying transphobic jerks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Owen, a month agoGreat. Just as long as you don't treat it too seriously. It's good for perhaps second guessing a source or commenter you see. Just don't take it as fact.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17559506, 3 months agoSeems to break laws at least in the Nordic countries
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17815137, 3 months agoSeemingly high-jacked by TERFs and/or Transmedicalists. People are marking known transphobes such as Buck Angel, Contrapoints, Jefree Starr as "trans-friendly", presumably just because they're pick me's.