Review by Firefox user 15299177
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13684062, 3 months agoExcellent add-on does what it is supposed to.
Use it if you hate only webp images download in Firefox and Edge.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Azdec, a year agoThis does exactly what it says it does. Right into your download folder. I just wish I could select the folder I want. My download folder is not the one selected by Windows 10. It has always worked for me, though, no problems, no failures.
- Rated 1 out of 5by SpitFire-666, 2 years agoThis used to work - unfortunately it now shows the "save as" window so it's no faster than using the native Save As function.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jet, 2 years agoНе конвертирует .webp в нормальные расширения! Требует много прав, это опасно!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Davide, 3 years agoIt's a nice addon, but why are the images always saved without a file extension? I have to manually rename all the files to .jpg or .png or whatever, which is quite annoying...
Please consider fixing. Thank you!
(macOS 10.15.5, latest Firefox)
- Rated 1 out of 5by NC, 3 years agoThis app fails to do the one thing it is supposed to do, it does not actually SAVE any images. 1 star, look elsewhere!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14674537, 4 years agoEra justo lo que andaba buscando, sin complicaciones para usar, es rápido y efectivo.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Julian McGill, 4 years agoNeat, does what it says, but offers very limited functionality. They are better add ons for this function such as Double-click image downloader by marnes.
- Rated 3 out of 5by eUROs, 4 years agoI will Uninstall this because it downloads only the thumbnails of the images. Not their actual FULL sizes. I have found the perfect Addon/Extension for this kind of Job, it is the "Bulk Image Downloader"! It downloads for me only the specific images I ask from the certain Link. And also the REAL full size images. Not the thumbnail sizes... So I am going to use that one instead).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Charro Negro, 4 years agoNo está mal. Hace lo que promete, y te ahorra algunos segundos al no abrirte el menú del explorador.