- Rated 1 out of 5by Gerald Cox, 4 years agoWas working fine, but with the latest release of Fx, does the same thing as "Save Image As" as another comment reported. I consider this a bug but there is no way to report this, so reflecting in the comments. Hopefully the developer will respond - otherwise no longer working.
- Rated 5 out of 5by pointtonull, 5 years agoIt is great
I can only advice two changes.
- The ellipsis at the end of the menu element is confusing, shouldn't be there if it does not show a dialog window
- Adding a shortcut key would be great.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sopor, 5 years agoI would like to see more than one download path so i can easy download different pictures to different folders and yes, it should be at the top of the context menu and not at the bottom...
- Rated 4 out of 5by StMalKavian, 5 years agoNice addon, but I'd like to have 'edit' option: put 'Save image' line higher in the context menu, change/delete an icon, rename the line etc. Also it doesn't work sometimes, especially on Google Images.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cutterman, 5 years agoI just love this extension. As someone who deals with images professionally, the ability to save to different folders really simplifies my life.
The really TERRIBLE thing is that it does not work on the new Firefox - I'm very tempted to go back to Opera.
Please please rewrite it to be compatible with the new Firefox - I'd actually pay money to have this essential extension back!
- Rated 4 out of 5by mecki78, 5 years agoThere's just two things that would need improvement:
1. When I click the Firefox icon top left on this page and choose "Save image as...", it will suggest "firefox.png" as filename. When I use this add-on on the image, it is saved as "firefox.png?b=95020746-59df8772" which the system will not recognize as PNG.
2. The menu entry is named "Save Image to Downloads...", but "..." indicates, that this action requires further user interaction and usually opens a dialog. This is exactly what this add-on is not doing (it shows no dialog, it does not require further user interaction), so there should not be "..." at the end.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wendalka, 5 years agoIt is a wonderful and very helpful addon. But I would like it if you could add a hotkey, similar to how saving an image as is V. so you can right click and press a button and its done.
- Rated 4 out of 5by magius, 5 years agoAleksy, your addon is very cool in its simplicity. Would you consider adding user customized locations? That would raise up this addon to a whole new level. Thank you!