- by Davide, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's a nice addon, but why are the images always saved without a file extension? I have to manually rename all the files to .jpg or .png or whatever, which is quite annoying...
Please consider fixing. Thank you!
(macOS 10.15.5, latest Firefox)
- by StMalKavian, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice addon, but I'd like to have 'edit' option: put 'Save image' line higher in the context menu, change/delete an icon, rename the line etc. Also it doesn't work sometimes, especially on Google Images.
- by mecki78, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5There's just two things that would need improvement:
1. When I click the Firefox icon top left on this page and choose "Save image as...", it will suggest "firefox.png" as filename. When I use this add-on on the image, it is saved as "firefox.png?b=95020746-59df8772" which the system will not recognize as PNG.
2. The menu entry is named "Save Image to Downloads...", but "..." indicates, that this action requires further user interaction and usually opens a dialog. This is exactly what this add-on is not doing (it shows no dialog, it does not require further user interaction), so there should not be "..." at the end.
- by Wendalka, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5It is a wonderful and very helpful addon. But I would like it if you could add a hotkey, similar to how saving an image as is V. so you can right click and press a button and its done.
- by magius, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Aleksy, your addon is very cool in its simplicity. Would you consider adding user customized locations? That would raise up this addon to a whole new level. Thank you!