Review by ndbits
- Rated 1 out of 5by Samuel, 4 months agoI've made several attempts to use this addon. While it functioned, the results were unrecognizable. Some of the generated PDFs were just blank.
For anyone who'd like to save a webpage for future reference or to share it with someone while offline. This addon will be a waste of your time. Though this addon was a great idea, the execution was just horrendous.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Korwin, 5 months agoLimited demo version of a paid tool available for purchase by subscription at pdfcrowd.com.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andrew, 6 months agoI need a PDF of our tenants energy usage from KALORIMETA GmbH. This doesn't work, however the "PDF Mage" extension works correctly. This extension puts the login screen into a PDF ... which wasn't even displayed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17699990, 6 months agoIt not converting the page as it, but it seem to reload the page and take convert.. not what I want :/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firas, 6 months agoI Give U 5 starts why Because It is doing exactly what it should / Easy to use / Fast / Perfect for saving webpages as PDF it is so simple to use, I haven't got a chance to read about the Extension
Many thanks Very pleased
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12855403, 10 months agoI have found this to consistantly save web pages as pdf files correctly without a hitch.
I would recommend it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by firedoge, a year agoDont use this Addon!
1. It adds annoying watermarks to PDFs
2. It requires a server to process the PDFs, i.e. tracking, this is bad for your privacy!
3. It seems to add Spam links to search engine results (I got a P*rn link added as the first result of a SearX engine not displaying ads...)
Use this addon instead, it works perfectly and offline!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Axolotl, a year agoCertainly functions, but does exactly what firefox print does while also forcing its own watermark on each page (which is very nicely not shown in their screenshot examples hm wonder why). Why would I want to continue using this?