- Rated 5 out of 5by tmk333, 6 years agoNeed a minor improvement, I can no longer use esc to move the focus to web content from address bar and search box. If it is not possible is there anyway to add a short for doing only that? Btw,I am currently using Ctrl+F then Esc as a temporary fix.Unfortunately, it's impossible to programmatically focus the page using the APIs available to web extensions. I'll definitely add this if/when it becomes possible. I also use your work around.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13279611, 6 years agoIt's a great replacement for VimFX. I only use this for page navigation and search. The vimimum binding preset is great. Being able to customize the look is a nice feature.
Vimimum for firefox isn't ready yet - not opening links in new tab made it unusable.
- Rated 5 out of 5by notkr, 6 years agoAll the previous issues have been fixed! Excellent addon, makes using Firefox much more comfortable!Hi notkr, thanks for the feedback.
1. Saka Key now ignores keyboard events if they're not part of a keybinding (so that the page or another extension can handle them). Alternatively, hit semi-colon to let any one keypress through to the page.
2. Saka Key now blocks default actions if they conflict with keybindings.
Get these changes in v1.23.0, which is on the development channel right now.
Please file feature requests and bug reports at https://github.com/lusakasa/saka-key/issues
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13204382, 6 years agoFor basic users (like me) of VimFX and similars, this is a drop-in replacement. Good work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ossur, 6 years agoSetting my own keybindings doesn't work yet, and in the settings page, the scroll positions resets with every click, making that page unusable. It is unfinished, so ideally the version number should reflect that (be 0.1.3 instead of 1.3)
The vimium presets are good. It is very fast. Multiprocess windows are working alongside it! Great job so farKeybindings work on recent releases (which you'll have to install from source at (https://github.com/lusakasa/saka-key) until they are approved.
A fix for the scrolling issue is in the works. It works except:
* in the popup
* on pages that provide their own key event listeners
You're right about the version number. Some firefox-specific bugs made it unreliable, but I didn't want to version the firefox and chrome versions separately.
Thanks for the feedback!
- Rated 4 out of 5by metaphil, 7 years agoNot as powerful as VimFx yet, but does have a) potential and b) a future, because it's already a WebExtension!
Thanks, will keep an eye on this one and check how I might contribute.