- by robsku, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I would have given 4 stars if any of the Saka key documentation or homepages weren't gone - which makes me think if my suggestions are an exercise in futility.
However, mostly exellent add-on, ubt I dislike one thing a LOT - I use Tree Style Tab, and every other addon or regular way for user to open link in new tab works fine with Tree Style Tab -- I've set in the configuration, that opening link in new tab, will place the new tab as topmost child-tab of the one it was opened from.
Saka key uses some otther method, because the new tab always gets placed at root level as the final tab. There's no way to open new link with Saka key as new tab placed correctly by Tree Style Tab - ctrl+left click, or middle click will work as expected.
Also tried "Focus link" shortcut, but I saw no indication of the link being in focus, nor did Ctrl+Enter opened the link in new tab, not only Enter for opening in currrent tab worked. It don't seem to focus the link.
Fix these please!!
- by 依云, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I'm leaving this extension. It has a nice options page. It has a nice tutorial (which I don't read). But it
* cannot blacklist sites
* cannot indicate whether I'm in the pass mode
* cannot remember the pass mode after switching tabs / windows
* cannot support my Escape key that has been remaped using xmodmap
* has issues scrolling on some pages (e.g. its tutorial page)
* cannot exit hint mode without action
* is not actively maintained
* I cannot 'npm install' successfully to build my modified version
- by Hiro-H, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5When this Add-on turn on, back scroll position is not saved.
browsing A-page and scroll down
click a link to B-page
browsing B-page and go back to A-page by click 'back' left-arrow icon.
When return to A-page, HOWEVER, top of A-page displays, scroll position before is not resumed.