- Rated 4 out of 5by hxh0791, 2 years agogood addon except one problem: lack of option for which i can disable saka when i am editting text in some text editor(eg. mailbox editor).
Key binding may conflict with my input!!!!
This is a really really big problem!!!!!!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by DonXeon, 3 years agoHotkeys stop working after downloading from a proxied (unsafe) page, closing a tab for example, CTRL W works.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Reuben Varghese, 4 years agoGreatly functional extension and i love using it. However, I'd like to report that opening new private windows doesn't seem to work with any key binding.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14325176, 5 years agoWorks out of the box with quantum. Seems to be well maintained. Nice UI.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jamasp, 6 years agoBest keyboard-based addon I've found, now the vimFx is unavailable.
But there is still some work to do. (I wish I could contribute, but I'm not a developer).
One Important thing is the "Activate clipboard" feature. It is just opening Google search page and that's totally annoying, especially for me as someone who does not use google search at all.
One thing that would be good if it'd be implemented is that little hint at the bottom right corner of the page in vimFx that shows the currently triggered keys. Another thing I would be glad if implemented is the visual clue to know whether the addon is activated in current page or not, like vimFx icon in toolbar did so.
Oh. One of the most needed features for me is the "find mode" that is completely missing.
Wish you the best and appreciate the work.
- Rated 4 out of 5by liangbobo, 6 years agoIt's quite a great addon that ease my trouble after VimFx is unavailable. Even sometimes it's better.
But I wonder if I can use Saka to open link in current page?
Command "Open Link" in Saka is just like a single left-click, and website itself decides how to open a link( current, new background or new foreground). Am I right about this?
I really want to open links the way I actually want( current, new background or new foreground). Is it limitted by ver.57? I am looking forward to your reply.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Makochan, 6 years agoI like this addon better than Vimium-FF, which is too buggy for me (at least on Firefox 56.02).
- Rated 4 out of 5by metaphil, 6 years agoNot as powerful as VimFx yet, but does have a) potential and b) a future, because it's already a WebExtension!
Thanks, will keep an eye on this one and check how I might contribute.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoThanks for the feedback. It's still a work in progress, but Saka Key is getting better! Try the Beta channel to see the latest improvements.