- Rated 4 out of 5by Octavian, 13 days ago1. The pop up seems too complex and colourful, lacks the minimalism that the google dictionary add on has. Please make more simple, we only need the translation and that's it. If more is need, then we can head to reverso website with no problems.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13911071, 6 months agoL'application doit être formidable avec la version prémium. Elle est réservée aux personnes privilégiées, il faut toujours mettre la main au porte-monnaie pour être vraiment satisfait. Dommage !
- Rated 4 out of 5by angarskayaZlayaChupakabra, 7 months agoI registered here only to write this review. PLEASE REMOVE THE YOUTUBE POP UP!!! It keeps showing up each time I open any yt page, after i logged. So I'm forced to log off.
Other than that the extension is amazing(I used it now :)). I will change to 5 after the pop up fix <3
- Rated 1 out of 5by Yairah, 7 months agoI have gotten decent value from the easy-to-use extension but finally had quite enough of the Reversa's nag tool bar (yes, the entire width of my working screen!), continuously nagging me to log in/register with every screen refresh, which in YouTube means every 3-5 minutes! Finally got sick & tired of the amount of real estate this squatter was rudely occupying on my screen -- add that to the time it stole from me through it's the interruptions (every time a new video came up or a new tab) requiring me to switch MY focus to tending to Reverso's intrusive demands. A productivity black hole - good riddance!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Liudmyla, a year agoIt's impossible to get rid of the annoying notification on YouTube (Register for free to translate in subtitles in Netflix, Amazon Video, and others). I'm registered and logged in all the time. In personal cabinet there is no way to disable this add-on for specific sites. Support ignored my message, apparently they are aware of the problem and do not want to fix it. So, I will look for a more user-friendly add-on.
I found in the reviews a complaint about the same problem and feedback from the developers "Unfortunately we couldn't reproduce this error. Could you please provide more details?" 3 years ago :) Apparently, they are still trying to reproduce this error.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rodion Borisov, a year agoRefuses to translate several normal things. Can't translate bigger chunks of text. And even if I cut it to pieces, translations lack in Context a lot (get the pun here?).
Always takes sweet initialization time, when it really shouldn't - let me paste the damn thing first and then I'll wait all you want! Overengineered monstrosity.
It is inconvenient that I have to press the field yet again after swapping languages. Tab key navigation is very poor. Preferences aren't integrated with browser, which leaves a bad aftertaste.