- Rated 1 out of 5by Yairah, 10 months agoI have gotten decent value from the easy-to-use extension but finally had quite enough of the Reversa's nag tool bar (yes, the entire width of my working screen!), continuously nagging me to log in/register with every screen refresh, which in YouTube means every 3-5 minutes! Finally got sick & tired of the amount of real estate this squatter was rudely occupying on my screen -- add that to the time it stole from me through it's the interruptions (every time a new video came up or a new tab) requiring me to switch MY focus to tending to Reverso's intrusive demands. A productivity black hole - good riddance!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15350193, 4 years agoNE-EN translation is really poor. I have to go to Reverso's web page and log in to see a translation in context. I assume that means my behavior on line is being tracked and sold to somebody. Uninstalling.
- Rated 1 out of 5by yigi53, 6 years agoI work with Nightly edition of FireFox. After installing Reverso addon, could not edit Goole Docs in Google Drive.
After removing the addon, everything was again OK.
Please fix it.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoDear Sir,
thank you very much for your valuable comment. We fixed the issue and update the extension in the store. We would appreciate if you try the extension again and review your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12732774, 7 years agoYou've made a very good translator, but I'd like to translate from English, not French, and like many others users.
Fix please this bug, add automatic language recognize or the default language in settings
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alexis Kauffmann, 7 years agoI am a professional translator and, thus, I use Reverso intensively. It would be nice if it worked with Firefox ESR, since I run Firefox on a Debian system.