- by Firefox user 17029420, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5То ли пидорасы из мозилы, то ли пидорасы из контекста виноваты. Вообще при заходе на пидрильный ютуб постоянно высирается уведомление "пок-пок-пок, зарег. у нас чтобы смотреть субтитры и бла бла бла. Если нажать войти, то кидает на неработающую страницу. И уведомление никак не отключить. Кнопка "настройки" попросту не работает. Вот такие криворукие пидорасы работают в it.
- by Firefox user 15350193, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5NE-EN translation is really poor. I have to go to Reverso's web page and log in to see a translation in context. I assume that means my behavior on line is being tracked and sold to somebody. Uninstalling.
- by yigi53, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I work with Nightly edition of FireFox. After installing Reverso addon, could not edit Goole Docs in Google Drive.
After removing the addon, everything was again OK.
Please fix it.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoDear Sir,
thank you very much for your valuable comment. We fixed the issue and update the extension in the store. We would appreciate if you try the extension again and review your rating.
- by Firefox user 12732774, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5You've made a very good translator, but I'd like to translate from English, not French, and like many others users.
Fix please this bug, add automatic language recognize or the default language in settings
- by Alexis Kauffmann, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5I am a professional translator and, thus, I use Reverso intensively. It would be nice if it worked with Firefox ESR, since I run Firefox on a Debian system.
- by Firefox user 12452365, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. Blank screen.
Actually context.reverso.net is a good thing. But it sends tons of private data to third party websites. I miss the days when I only blocked ads :(
UPD: The problem is solved by full refreshing of FF
UPD2: The blank screen has shown again. The authorization has been dropped without possibility to restore.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoDear valued user,
we are sorry for inconvenience you experienced. It seems that you installed depreciated version, which were displayed in the store by accident. The current version works only in Firefox version 49 or higher. To repair the installation please refresh Firefox by the the button "Refresh Firefox" in "about:support" page. Then reinstall "Reverso Context" again. Hope it works, and could you, please, update your review then. Thank you for understanding and support.
- by mimteatr, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5FF 49.0.1 - Opens a window with nothing, then it takes sometime to show an... empty window! We must then GUESS that clicking on its EMPTY blue title bar, the languages choice will appear, and then? NOTHING!!