- by Firefox user 12755439, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately, it doesn't play well with Firefox multi-account containers. Even if the add-on recognizes my account when I left click on its icon, it does not when I double click on a word and therefore I always get the "Please register to continue" message.
EDIT: I don't think I'm the first one to experience this. The same bug was reported a year ago by another user https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/reverso-context-beta/reviews/1237464/
- by Firefox user 14436457, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'm already registered and logged in the reverso context website. But despite this the extension thinks I'm not. I'm using Firefox Containers, but I'm logged in default container.
- by Firefox user 14183973, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is a great extension but it will be much more powerful if you add "save history to your computer" function. Another great problem for learners of the English language is the lack of IPA. For many people the availability of IPA is crucial. It could be a good idea to be able to have something like premium account. Many people would gladly purchase it for their desktops. Thank you for your enthusiasm and devotion! Good luck!
- by Firefox user 13448883, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It is quite good and fast, by I have removed it since it keeps asking to signup.Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you didn't want to sign up. This is free and very fast, and you can use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
- by miguelk, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very nice indeed, however, after clicking on "Translate With Reverso Context Web Version" and scrolling down the popup window freezes/crashes Firefox 57. The popup window appears when" Activate Translation Shortcuts" is selected in Reverso Settings.
Also the shortcut Icon "Short Cut Next To Word" produces nothing just a blank Reverso popup.
Please fix these issues. Thanks.
Edit: just in case, I disabled all my addons except Reverso, and the same thing happens.
- by adix, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Extension plus complexe qu'on pourrait s'imaginer à première vue.
Lire la FAQ. https://cps.reverso.net/en/Doc/Faq?uilang=fr
Assez nombreuses traductions incorrectes, en contexte (surtout sous-titrages de filmes), mais cela tient du site, pas de l'extension. (En même temps, l'extension est faite par les détenteurs du site !)
J'aimerais pouvoir :
- modifier la position de l’icône / bouton Reverso qui apparaît à côté du texte sélectionné, car il couvre un bouton similaire d'une autre extension – Google Translator.
- modifier le contenu du champ texte recherché dans la fenêtre pop-up.
- rechercher à partir du texte dans la fenêtre des résultats
- focus dans le champ recherche à l'ouverture par l'icône de la barre d'outils
- by Firefox user 13418512, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Ther are no examples of how to use your program, so it is very difficult to try to use it quickly as it is require. can you put or show some examples of what is put first, second and so one to make it work in translating or finding some definitions in your dictionary..?
- by Wrecker, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5My native language is Russian and i want to learn English but as mentioned earlier, every time i try to use plugin, setting is switching to French. That's really annoying.