- Rated 3 out of 5by Liudmyla, 9 months agoIt's impossible to get rid of the annoying notification on YouTube (Register for free to translate in subtitles in Netflix, Amazon Video, and others). I'm registered and logged in all the time. In personal cabinet there is no way to disable this add-on for specific sites. Support ignored my message, apparently they are aware of the problem and do not want to fix it. So, I will look for a more user-friendly add-on.
I found in the reviews a complaint about the same problem and feedback from the developers "Unfortunately we couldn't reproduce this error. Could you please provide more details?" 3 years ago :) Apparently, they are still trying to reproduce this error.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17136213, a year agoVery good add-on, however once activated opening a pdf document opens multiple tabs (one with the "new" reader, one with the "old" one), which is really anoying… please fix this problem if you have time!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12755439, 3 years agoUnfortunately, it doesn't play well with Firefox multi-account containers. Even if the add-on recognizes my account when I left click on its icon, it does not when I double click on a word and therefore I always get the "Please register to continue" message.
EDIT: I don't think I'm the first one to experience this. The same bug was reported a year ago by another user https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/reverso-context-beta/reviews/1237464/
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14436457, 4 years agoI'm already registered and logged in the reverso context website. But despite this the extension thinks I'm not. I'm using Firefox Containers, but I'm logged in default container.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThank you for your feedback! Unfortunately we couldn't reproduce this error. Could you please provide more details?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14183973, 5 years agoThis is a great extension but it will be much more powerful if you add "save history to your computer" function. Another great problem for learners of the English language is the lack of IPA. For many people the availability of IPA is crucial. It could be a good idea to be able to have something like premium account. Many people would gladly purchase it for their desktops. Thank you for your enthusiasm and devotion! Good luck!
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThank you for your comments! We are constantly working on improving our extension, and your feedback is very valuable.
- Rated 3 out of 5by miguelk, 5 years agoVery nice indeed, however, after clicking on "Translate With Reverso Context Web Version" and scrolling down the popup window freezes/crashes Firefox 57. The popup window appears when" Activate Translation Shortcuts" is selected in Reverso Settings.
Also the shortcut Icon "Short Cut Next To Word" produces nothing just a blank Reverso popup.
Please fix these issues. Thanks.
Edit: just in case, I disabled all my addons except Reverso, and the same thing happens.
- Rated 3 out of 5by adix, 5 years agoExtension plus complexe qu'on pourrait s'imaginer à première vue.
Lire la FAQ. https://cps.reverso.net/en/Doc/Faq?uilang=fr
Assez nombreuses traductions incorrectes, en contexte (surtout sous-titrages de filmes), mais cela tient du site, pas de l'extension. (En même temps, l'extension est faite par les détenteurs du site !)
J'aimerais pouvoir :
- modifier la position de l’icône / bouton Reverso qui apparaît à côté du texte sélectionné, car il couvre un bouton similaire d'une autre extension – Google Translator.
- modifier le contenu du champ texte recherché dans la fenêtre pop-up.
- rechercher à partir du texte dans la fenêtre des résultats
- focus dans le champ recherche à l'ouverture par l'icône de la barre d'outils
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13418512, 5 years agoTher are no examples of how to use your program, so it is very difficult to try to use it quickly as it is require. can you put or show some examples of what is put first, second and so one to make it work in translating or finding some definitions in your dictionary..?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13331422, 5 years agoCette extension est pratique mais refuse de s'installer dans firefox android.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Wrecker, 6 years agoMy native language is Russian and i want to learn English but as mentioned earlier, every time i try to use plugin, setting is switching to French. That's really annoying.