Review by Firefox user 14454781
Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14454781, 4 years ago
Just not worth the time. It DOES NOT 'STICK'. Sites reloading just push back to the stupid full screen. What about the LENGTH of the window?? Disappointed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LWGShane, 3 months agoOnly supports width and the "viewport" options don't resize the viewport, they resize the actual window making them redundant.
- Rated 5 out of 5by MHW, 3 years agoI use Resize Window & Viewport often when I'm developing websites as it helps me with responsive design. While it is quite simple, it does what I need which is just to quickly see how a page responds to different widths. It does that well. It's awesome!
- Rated 3 out of 5by cachorro, 3 years agoHey could you please add keyboard shortcuts and not change the window size when I change the viewport? That would be great, thank you
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15091698, 4 years agoHas bugs and seems to be an Alpha Test version. Maybe sometime in the future. Deleted.
- Rated 1 out of 5by FFUser2017, 4 years agoThis only resizes the viewport or window WIDTH, which are both equal. What good is that? I need to resize the viewport HEIGHT.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15088543, 4 years agoThis does exactly what it says and does it snappy and well. They execute their promise to perfection, so I give it five stars! I would love to have more width options, or the ability to add more, but those would be great features to add and do not reflect the delivery of what this extension promises. There is room to improve it, but
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14569033, 4 years agoWorking fine with no problems. The responsive mode (ctrl+shift+m) with draggable screen dimensions is very useful for checking all breakpoints.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13862141, 5 years agonot customizeable, ctrl+shift+m is useless for my use case (and if i was going to use built-in features i wouldnt be looking for add-ons)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13550064, 5 years agoGreat add-on, and the Ctrl+Shift+M mode really makes it shine (you should add this mode in the little graphical UI, given the amount of people that miss it)
Not given 6 stars because for really large sizes, it is a little buggy (selection areas go far right instead of centered above screen)
Really good job anyway
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13675134, 5 years agoNot usable on Mac OS, the shortcuts CTRL-Shift-M or CMD-Shift-M don't work.
Feature-Request: analyse CSS media queries in the currently open page and show them as options to select.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13587157, 5 years agoVery simple, just like how i want it. BUT, you really need more sizes above 1280. And have the option to customize. Has lots of potential though.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13496903, 6 years agoClose, but really needs custom sized, screen coordinates, and the ability to save window height as well in order to really be useful.