- by Firefox user 13704650, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Ótima extensão. Serviu muito bem aos propósitos. Mas para ficar melhor a extensão deveria mostrar a quantidade de cookies daquela aba junto ao ícone da extensão de forma permanente e visível e não apenas quando fosse excluído ou apertado o botão para excluir tais cookies.
- by Firefox user 13610753, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Très bonne appli, simple d'utilisation et efficace. Je l’apprécie particulièrement pour la suppression des cookies de l'onglet actif. Merci au développeur.
- by Firefox user 13737162, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5UPDATE: I loved this addon, but recently I was on a webpage and when I went to clear all the cookies, not all of them were cleared, and I was still logged in. Another add-on I have was able to clear all of them. I'm not sure why this add-on doesn't clear them all anymore. This add-on also does NOT clear local storage of a tab. I REALLY wish it did. :(
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I love this add on and use it all the time before closing tabs. I love it because I don't have to completely close firefox each time I want to clear cookies. I only have two suggestions: First of all, could you make an option to clear ALL the cookies in the cache, not just one tab? I would love this feature. Sometimes it is desirable after you've been browsing a while and have since visited many websites, to have a simple button to clear all cookies. Secondly, consider adding a Bitcoin Cash donation address. I see you accept Bitcoin but the fees are ridiculous. I know the Blockchain.info wallet supports both coins, and I would certainly donate a couple dollars. Cheers and thank you.
- by Firefox user 13262486, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5When privacy.firstparty.isolate = true in about config the addon stops working. Please make it work with it! Cookie extensions must explicitly support firstparty isolation for it to work, more info here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/cookies
- by Rill Twinfred, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice add-on. Two suggestions: as mentioned before, a right-click option would be nice. Also, the notification that comes up lasts for way too long. It even stays if one closes the tab of the site that the cookies were cleared for. I'd say make that notification an option. Or make it smaller and last not so long. Or all of that. Or none of that.