- Rated 5 out of 5by DDBB64, 5 years agoMuy bueno, borrar al toque las coockies de un sitio puntual. Simple.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13737162, 5 years agoUPDATE: I loved this addon, but recently I was on a webpage and when I went to clear all the cookies, not all of them were cleared, and I was still logged in. Another add-on I have was able to clear all of them. I'm not sure why this add-on doesn't clear them all anymore. This add-on also does NOT clear local storage of a tab. I REALLY wish it did. :(
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I love this add on and use it all the time before closing tabs. I love it because I don't have to completely close firefox each time I want to clear cookies. I only have two suggestions: First of all, could you make an option to clear ALL the cookies in the cache, not just one tab? I would love this feature. Sometimes it is desirable after you've been browsing a while and have since visited many websites, to have a simple button to clear all cookies. Secondly, consider adding a Bitcoin Cash donation address. I see you accept Bitcoin but the fees are ridiculous. I know the Blockchain.info wallet supports both coins, and I would certainly donate a couple dollars. Cheers and thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13262486, 5 years agoWhen privacy.firstparty.isolate = true in about config the addon stops working. Please make it work with it! Cookie extensions must explicitly support firstparty isolation for it to work, more info here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/cookiesHi Wove, thanks for your feedback. The add-on (from v1.7.1 on) now works with privacy.firstparty.isolate = true
- Rated 4 out of 5by n28, 5 years agoNice and easy. Please add an option to remove the notification.Hi n28, thanks for your review. Notification is now made an optional feature
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rill Twinfred, 5 years agoNice add-on. Two suggestions: as mentioned before, a right-click option would be nice. Also, the notification that comes up lasts for way too long. It even stays if one closes the tab of the site that the cookies were cleared for. I'd say make that notification an option. Or make it smaller and last not so long. Or all of that. Or none of that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by culverin, 5 years agoSimple. Click the icon on the toolbar and all cookies regarding the current page are deleted. Thank you, foooobar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mike R, 5 years agoGreat Add-On!
Foooobar, would it be possible to add this functionality to the Right-Click Context Menu on the Tab? I miss that functionality from the (basically defunct) Close 'n' Forget add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DAS, 5 years agoExcellent webextension. You seem to be the first to include Local Storage cleaning. If you could develop this into a fully fledged auto cleaner, it would be even better.
- Rated 5 out of 5by BobDawson, 5 years agoPerfect! I needed a replacement for this function from the defunct Cookie Monster add-on. Works like a charm, thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by delicacy, 5 years agowarn me here once it's done so i can move to your addon.
cause i don't have your email. so i never know when it's updated
thanksNew version of the add-on with storage cleanup functionality is now released (v1.3)
- Rated 5 out of 5by pixelswimmer, 5 years agoSo many extensions remove all browser cookies, I love that this targets the current tab. Simple and effective!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Zvezdochet13, 5 years agoДружище, большая просьба, сделай свое расширение по типу Cookies Exterminator и народ к тебе ооочень резво подтянется и спасибо скажет, сделай чтоб в расширении была возможность добавления куков в белый и серый список, а те кто вне списка чтоб автоматически удалялись при закрытии страницы, а не так как сейчас - клацнул, и все куки, нужные, не нужные удалились. К огромнейшему сожалению разраб Cookies Exterminator забросил своё детище и как видно не спешит обновлять, былоб иначе, я бы низачто не искал ему замену. Друг, удовлетвори просьбу. Я думаю меня поддержат абсолютно все.Добрый день, в данный момент расширение удаляет куки только с активной вкладки, при этом не трогая куки в других вкладках. Если Вас беспокоят сторонние куки "Third Party Cookies", то я рекомендую их отключить в настройках Firefox
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12582180, 5 years agoAll I need!!! Fantastic extension, does exactly what I want, delete cookies for a single tab (for example for the atrocious RS Components website).
Maybe, as some others users sggested, a color change icon when cookies are deleted and a more smaller notification could make this extension almost perfect!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Doug, 5 years agoBest I can tell, doesn't seem to work at all. At least not on a localhost cookie I'm looking at right now, it says, "no cookies to delete", and doesn't remove it, but the cookie is clearly displayed in the Page Info.
Agree the dialog after deleting would be nice if it could be auto-closed or smaller or both.Thanks for identifying an issue. This is now fixed as part of release v1.3
- Rated 5 out of 5by user_mf, 6 years agoUseful application. I've been looking for this solution for a long time, so as not to climb into the settings for deleting cookies.
Is it possible to implement automatic cleaning of cookies by timer or after updating the page?
- Rated 5 out of 5by noname, 6 years agoplease make option to disable notification and make icon become grey when cookies deleted
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12850765, 6 years agoClick on the button and voilà: cookies from the site are removed. Just what I needed.