|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Messes up with the right click menu Rated 1 out of 5 stars
So you delete or make deleted the reviews you don't like? Even though, you can't change the fact I commented about your extension, dear developer!
Here is the deleted message:
> This extension has replaced the default menu items
> like "Open in New Tab" with its own items. And,
> it opens every new tab in private mode and so the
> normal browsing is gone until you remove it. Just why?
> If you want to add your custom menu items, just put
> them and supply some options for their removal.
> Why on the earth do you remove the original ones?
I would like to be fair and state that the problem is gone. You had written a reply to my review before you made it deleted. I returned here to read it again and try to solve the problem according to your reply, and update my review if it would work. But after installing this add-on once again, I didn't see this problem this time. But I won't increase my rating because I'm very frustrated with the deletion of my review!
Works wonderfully Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This extension is a life saver.
If it doesn't work for you, you may have forgot to install the required dictionary file from the extension home page.
Scam Rated 1 out of 5 stars
It looks like this add-on has turned out to be nothing but a piece of scam.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (20131118.1-signed).
Shows temperature in °F unit only Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I edited the options and chose to see the unit for temperature as °C. It indeed shows today's temperatures in °C, but the following day's temperatures in °F. The unit setting does not work. It is like this extension is made for 'muricans only.
EDIT: Restarting Firefox solved the problem.
No longer works with Firefox Rated 1 out of 5 stars
DH stopped working with Firefox. When I try to download a video, it open the save file dialog normally. I choose where to download and click OK. But, instead of downloading the file, it shows a (1) text next to the tool-bar icon. The number inside the parenthesis shows the number of downloads you tried. Please fix this soon.
(Note: I will edit my rating and review as soon as it is fixed.)
A Little Problematic Rated 4 out of 5 stars
- The ability to disable per site with version 3.1 cured a big pain. But you still can't exclude a site from the tool bar menu button; you have to open the extensions page, find this extension, open the options, find the corresponding section and type the name of the address of the site for each website! It is so cumbersome!
- Still the keyboard loses focus if you forget your mouse on a small image.
- If the thumbnail is the original image itself, and it is not loaded fully, TZP shows only the loaded part of the image (TZP assumes that the browser cache is always trustworty and uses the erroneous image data from there.).
- Has a very high miss rate; especially for large images.
Goto this URL: http://electronics.stackexchange.com/q/141739/5542
There are three images:
1.228px × 694px (scaled to 630px × 356px)
362px × 234px
1.293px × 415px (scaled to 630px × 202px)
TZP opens images (2) and (3), but ignores the image (1).
Not very user friendly Rated 2 out of 5 stars
No options to select in the GUI. Needs to be improved in all ways.
Best out there Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Captures video from almost every website like a boss.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (126.96.36.199-signed).
Stopped working Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I enabled double clicking in the settings. Worked fine for a few days. And then suddenly stopped working. I'm removing this now.
Useless Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Even though I can select an alternative language in the settings the only result I always get is translation from English to... English. That does not make much sense.
When I double click on an English word, it displays the exact same word as translation! What's the point of this??
Very Problematic Rated 3 out of 5 stars
- Has a very high failure rate.
- If the original image is too large to fit on the screen, TZP doesn't show it.
- If the thumbnail is actually the original image itself, and it is not loaded fully, TZP shows only the loaded part of the image.
- VERY IMPORTANT!: Need option for per site enable/disable.
- VERY FRUSTRATING: If you leave the mouse pointer on an image before typing text in a text area, you can't type the text, because the text area loses the focus.
- VERY FRUSTRATING: Select a text and CTRL+C won't work if you forget the mouse pointer on an image.
Doesn't save dynamic content Rated 2 out of 5 stars
This extension doesn't save what you actually see. I suggest you the extension named "Abduction!" instead.
EDIT: An example page in which this extension fails:
I will edit my review if this is fixed.
Works Wonderfully Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I'm occasionally saving pages as image. Until now, I was using Pearl Crescent extension for this. Today, I saw that, it couldn't properly save pages with dynamic content. After a little Google search, I found this extension. And this one works perfectly.
USELESS because of two reasons Rated 1 out of 5 stars
1) Yes, it translates the word you want. But it doesn't help you if the translation also contains word(s) which you don't know; and usually does.
2) Another negative behavior of this extension is, for example, you are looking up a word like "admiring". It translates the word as "action of showing admiration". The translation uses the same word with different conjugation! If someone is looking for a word, then that usually means he doesn't know its root meaning. Would showing him a different word which is conjugated from the same word help? Isn't that stupid?
Always Incompatible Rated 1 out of 5 stars
This garbage never works, because it is always incompatible with the latest version of Firefox.This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Always Incompatible Rated 1 out of 5 stars
This garbage never works, because it is always incompatible with the latest version of Firefox.
This caused me a big problem Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I've been working for an important project for the whole week. There were a tons of opened tabs of critical pages which I hadn't bookmarked yet. Update Scanner's pop up window showed up. It was set to stay there forever until I manually close it. But the close button was missing on it this time. I couldn't close it. I closed Firefox instead. Firefox window disappeared but US's tiny window stayed there. I had no choice but terminate Firefox from the Task Manager. When I started Firefox once again, all of my tabs were gone! My session was not saved. How do I find back all those web pages from all those tens of thousands of pages in the history? I hate US so much!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (188.8.131.52-signed). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Too thick, colors are ugly Rated 2 out of 5 stars
The tabs are too thick vertically. I am using Compact Classic, and my eyes have got used to thin version of everything. I installed this extension and I was very disturbed by the thickness of the tabs. I just looked too ugly with this add-on. I became so sick that I removed this without first checking its options. I still don't know if there was a cure in the settings.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (23.5.1-signed).
What if I don't know a word in the pop-up window? Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Google's official extension for Chrome opens a pop-up panel the same way. But if you select/click a word on that pop-up window, the panel updates to show the meaning of this second word. This feature is critical for English learners.
Works, but is not very user friendly Rated 3 out of 5 stars
+ Disables meta refresh
- Prevents every kind of page redirection
This makes it impossible to login some websites which redirect user data into some login script page.
There should have been a toolbar button, from which user could be able to temporarily disable this extension when needed.