To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Google's official extension for Chrome opens a pop-up panel the same way. But if you select/click a word on that pop-up window, the panel updates to show the meaning of this second word. This feature is critical for English learners.
+ Disables meta refresh
- Prevents every kind of page redirection
This makes it impossible to login some websites which redirect user data into some login script page.
There should have been a toolbar button, from which user could be able to temporarily disable this extension when needed.
When you click the pull-down box to select for search domain, the floating panel grays out. I tried searching in Fenopy, but it trys to searchs in the old Fenopy (currently non existing) site.
Work all right. Thanks.
Works very nicely. After all years, still the best flash blocker out there.
Can you please put a feature to export whitelist, so that the user can import it in another computer.
Works, but doesn't have white list feature. A flash-block software is useless without white listing ability.
Fails miserably when saving pages which has any dynamic content. Also, it is not safe, takes your URL and tries to convert it in a remote server.
Yet another extension that you will uninstall after your first try.
Install this extension, then open its settings window, do no modification on the settings, just click OK button. It will give you an error message something like "The url of the bla bla icon is mandatory.". That is indeed a bad start. This extension is too complicated and gives error by default! You need to refer its documentation just in order to subscribe a simple RSS feed. I uninstalled it without hesitation.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3.0).
Didn't work for me. Installed, restarted FF, but NOTHING happened. No toolbar, no context menu or main menu item.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (5.5).
This extension was needed. It is good that Mozilla group released it.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.8.7).
A super cool extension.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.9.5). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
This theme is something MUST be installed on every Firefox.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (22.214.171.124).
* It shouldn't ask if I would like to change my password or not every time I press Alt+L.
* You can put an option "Don't ask my password every time I press Alt+L.
* In your documentation you say that, a new tab opens when Alt+L is pressed. But it open a tiny window instead. That windows is too small, and can not be resized. You may put an option to remember the size and position for that window.
* The key combination "Alt+L" should be customizable.
* Option to send the log by mail (for machines in which some software like "Deep Freeze" is installed)
* Maybe in future releases, you can put a new feature: Screen logging (saving pictures of the clicked areas).
Why do I have to keep the tab open for this extension to work?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.7.1).
A super must-have extension which completely changes capabilities of Mozilla Firefox. I wish there was a version for Google Chrome too.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.8.20100408.6).
Good extension for engineers. But there's no English support. Search results are displayed in a page with a different local language.
If you are at home and nobody is sneaking behind you to steal your password, I suggest you to install this extension.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (126.96.36.199).
When you hover your mouse on a link the small CoolPreview icon happens near it. But if you link is at the rightmost side of a page, then one or more of the following things happen:
- Page width increases, so browser creates horizontal scroll bars
- If page section which the link is in has a constant height, your link shifts down just before you click it, therefore you click the wrong link. For example, this happens in bottom-right notification box in Facebook pages.
- In right expanding DHTML menus, you have to wait for CoolPreview icon to disappear (or sometimes doesn't disappear, you have to move your mouse away for a while and try you chance once more) before accessing the newly opened sub-menu.
- To review a page the only thing you can do is to hover you mouse on the CoolPreview icon, there is no other option. In a page with lots of links, you have to keep you eye on your mouse pointer, and shouldn't do any carefree movement, if you do any CoolPreview window may pop up!
- Do not activate preview windows with mouse hovering only. Put an option so that they can be activated by double-clicking also, just like TheFreeDictionary extension does.
- Make the CoolPreview icons "click-transparent", allow them to transfer single clicks to the page element below it.
- Do not modify page size. Calculate the icon position before creating it, and check whether it will be out of page or not.
Good extension, but has a lot of flows for now. I hope you make it better. I had been using it for 2 months, and now disabled it because of the reasons above.
Kelimeleri seçmeden (sadece bi klavye kombinasyonuna basarak ve akabinde üzerine mouse'u götürerek) kelime çevirisi yapabilmek için bir seçenek ekliyebilir misiniz program ayarlarına?
Bazı kelimeler linklerin içerisinde oluyor ve linke tıklamadan kelime seçilmiyor. Bu yüzden bu tür bi özelliğin eklenmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum.