Review by Firefox user 14562580
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tubuntu, 6 months agoReader once had a great voice that did not sound like a robot. What happened? :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Raymond, a year agoDoesn't work on a lot of blogs I view - only puts the visible portion of the page in reader view at a time, requiring me to exit reader view, scroll down, and enable it again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PaulB, 3 years ago(FF for WIndows)
Can't find advertised right-click options for customizing.
Can't return view to original.
I was mainly looking for an extension that wouldn't omit important data fields in news stories such as date and byline (which the FF native reader mode often omits). This one was worse that way. The headline was gone too.
The search continues...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Vince Aggrippino, 3 years agoLooks nice, but in-document links don't work. That's a deal-breaker for me.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Last.2.Know, 3 years agoNo way to adjust anything in the Android version.
Would have liked to choose font, background colour.
Samsung tablet Galaxy Tab S2
- Rated 4 out of 5by Terry Pigeon, 3 years agoThis is a great add-on. The only thing I would suggest is that when you want to go back to the regular screen after finishing reading that it could be done by using the escape button on the keyboard. As it is know if I click F11 which requires me to press the function key and then the F11 key it takes me out of full screen, but if I want to go out of the read mode it won't do it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15046371, 4 years agoI've loved this add on for a long time. Never had a single problem with it. Thanks for creating it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15092456, 4 years ago1 Day and I see how great this add-on is...I love being able to control what I want to see without all those damn distractions. That just annoys me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Matty D, 4 years agoSorry! This page can not be simplified for reading because Firefox prevents scripts to work on this web site for security reasons.
Please try another website for Reader extension.
And yet the built in reader function works, just looks horrible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14747351, 4 years agoNot suitable for android as settings aren't accessible.