To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Supported features :
- Child folders
- Multipage with mouse wheel if it has to many items
- Customisable background (color and image)
- Customisable grid size
- Customisable layout (margin, color)
- Customisable icon (items, folder, back)
- Take snapshot from iframe
- Take snapshot from a tab
- Support Private mode and Contextual Identities
- Custom root folder
- Data is synchronised with a bookmark folder
If you come from an other dial software, you can copy all the bookmark in the Quick Dial folder to populate the module.
About thumbnails :
The default method use an hidden iframe that can work with many websites but Web Extention has limitation with inline script. This prevent to render all websites.
For this, I've added a second feature in the context menu "Capture in a new tab".
In the future I'll add a choice with iframe or a web service.
More features comming, just wait...
Change log : https://github.com/MatMoul/quickdial-webext/commits/master
Project are aviable on Github : https://github.com/MatMoul/quickdial-webext
Features request and bug report : https://github.com/MatMoul/quickdial-webext/issues
Work in progess : https://github.com/MatMoul/quickdial-webext/blob/develop/TODO