- Rated 2 out of 5by Rusty Trombone, 4 months agoThis was my favorite dial extension for years (and I've tried a lot) as it's very configurable and goes beyond a single page, but it kept malfunctioning a couple of times a year and had to be reset, which just took too long time to do without a backup system, so I've now given it up and uninstalled it. Thanks anyway.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Water SKDJ, 3 years agoVery bad experience with this addon. Biggest problem; Firefox Sync. And so it may seem not to be the problem of the enthusiastic developer.
But I've been struggling for hours trying to display 54 links in a simple straight forward display and every time I open up the next FF on the next machine everything syncs to a mess again.
No way to keep the custom name I would like to add because every profile web page just shows my username instead of the site name. Horror!!!
So One setting would be to make sure you can keep a chosen name with one click. NOT by opening properties of each link, changing the name and ticking a box (?!) to make sure the name stays???
Another tip/ hint; Fast Dial used to show the favicon of the website. That is why I still use it in Waterfox. In Waterfox it doesn't create it's own new folder in bookmarks either, you just tell it what bookmarks folder to use.
It's not just your appreciated effort, it's mostly the loss of experienced developpers with this new 'ecosystem'. I give up. I'll leave the page my homepage just in the messy way it wants to present itself. I'll explain to viewers what has happened. Important part of my job anyway, explaining what goes wrong when changes forget who they are changing for.
Us. The People.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jay163, 4 years agoAfter upgrading to Firefox 63.0.1 this addon is showing as a pinned tab whenever I start Firefox. This causes me to lose the real pinned tab that Quick dial replaced. Not good. After I disabled Quick Dial and restarted Firefox my pinned tab is back. This has to be some kind of bug.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13742766, 5 years agothe add-on stopped working with the version of firefox58.0
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13494752, 5 years agoThis is alright, but it is not very user friendly.
What I like:
- folders in the quick dial
What I miss:
- Simple adding of pages to folders
- ability to see small icons of the pages inside the folder without opening it
- functional sync of speed dial between platforms- For simply adding page to folder, you can use the Firefox bookmars system and choose the folder in Quick Dial.
- Not sure if this is what you want for folder but you can use capture in new tab to make a snapshot of the folder content.
- For sync, I try to find a good solution but I need time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13486466, 5 years agoПри первом же запуске не понравилось . Отсутствие экспорта и импорта настроек и закладок для переноса на другой компьютер и синхронизации. Дальше не стал пользоваться. Удалил.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ClubOK, 5 years agoHello,
Please, see on Opera Speed dial or Tabmark for Chrome. Quick Dial is not so good for use.