- by Rhdr, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5The password continue button is broken and it wont proceed to check the password and navigate to options. As a result the user can not access his/her options without having to access Firefox's safe mode and removing/disabling this extension. However you still have the ability to lock your settings as claimed...
- by Firefox user 13912688, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5The extension no longer accepts passwords. Most likely it has to do with new firefox update. You enter correct password and instead going to the page you intend(i.e. addons) you get password page again.
I'll also raise an issue on Github
- by Zander_Zion25, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Sadly, today july 29, 2020 firefox updated the browser and this add on is broken now miserable, it won't accept the password you set on new version of firefox :(
- by Firefox user 14793282, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I would like more flexibility, for instance if I only wanted to block browser changes from Firefox to Chrome, or wanted any combination of functions. The browser switch, though, is my priority.
- by Firefox user 14348938, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Great idea, but easily bypassed and causes tabs to constantly reload themselves whenever you switch between them. Not recommended. Just get a site blocker that also features an addons page lock.
- by Firefox user 15024387, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5As someone else mentioned, there's a delay when you restart the browser which gives you more than enough time to disable the addon...which kind of defeats its purpose. It would be great if you could fix this.
- by Firefox user 14784129, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5When I restart the computer and open Mozilla, there is a window of time where the block lags and can be disabled. My son used this to get through to the safety add-ons I have, can you please fix it??