- Rated 1 out of 5by Pat ROUMI, 5 months agoLe module est censé interdire l'accès aux paramètres et ca ne fonctionne pas. J'ai bien renseigné le module et mis un mot de passe mais rein n'y fait et si je veux aller supprimer l'extension le mot de passe est rendu obligatoire mais refuse celui que j'ai renseigné !!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by JD, a year agoAbsolute junk, I should have read the 1 star reviews before installing. Firstly, does not prevent removing extensions by right clicking them on the toolbar and hitting remove. Most importantly, does not accept the password you set, making it impossible to access the add-ons page to change the settings for this extension or remove it if it's not in the toolbar.
The safemode guide by the developer DOES NOT WORK for removing this extension. I had to go to Firefox Menu>Help>Troubleshooting Mode in order to remove it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Peter Vesic, a year agoAs soon as I start Firefox with this add-on it keeps trying to make a TCP connection to static.22.214.171.124.clients.your-server.de:https (IP address --> 126.96.36.199) every minute.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rhdr, a year agoThe password continue button is broken and it wont proceed to check the password and navigate to options. As a result the user can not access his/her options without having to access Firefox's safe mode and removing/disabling this extension. However you still have the ability to lock your settings as claimed...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13912688, 2 years agoThe extension no longer accepts passwords. Most likely it has to do with new firefox update. You enter correct password and instead going to the page you intend(i.e. addons) you get password page again.
I'll also raise an issue on Github
- Rated 4 out of 5by Zander_Zion25, 2 years agoSadly, today july 29, 2020 firefox updated the browser and this add on is broken now miserable, it won't accept the password you set on new version of firefox :(
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14793282, 2 years agoI would like more flexibility, for instance if I only wanted to block browser changes from Firefox to Chrome, or wanted any combination of functions. The browser switch, though, is my priority.