- Block downloads.
- Prevent browser changes.
- Locks down Add-ons, Preferences, 'about:config', Bookmarks
- Blocks unwanted Web Sites
- All with a central password.
- Continuisly updated for max. security.
- PublicFox Addon scans the web for information about (good and bad) websites, hosts, ect. and shares it with blocklists.
The ESC "bug" was Version fixed in 1.11.3 so NOT BREAKABLE any more
please update to the newest Version
PublicFox asks you to add the extension AdBeaver which helps you and us to collect coins and makes ads even more secure. You will get asked in a prompt whether you want that additional addon to be installed or not. We appreciate your support. Thank you!
The AdBeaver extension is save to use and follows Mozilla guidelines.
Of course PublicFox can also be used without it. Also the additional addons can be removed anytime later in the addon settings.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser tabs
- Access browser activity during navigation