- by JD, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Absolute junk, I should have read the 1 star reviews before installing. Firstly, does not prevent removing extensions by right clicking them on the toolbar and hitting remove. Most importantly, does not accept the password you set, making it impossible to access the add-ons page to change the settings for this extension or remove it if it's not in the toolbar.
The safemode guide by the developer DOES NOT WORK for removing this extension. I had to go to Firefox Menu>Help>Troubleshooting Mode in order to remove it.
- by Peter Vesic, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5As soon as I start Firefox with this add-on it keeps trying to make a TCP connection to static.22.214.171.124.clients.your-server.de:https (IP address --> 126.96.36.199) every minute.
- by Firefox user 14100170, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Très bon plugin sur le papier mais qui peut être contourné très facilement.
Démarrer Firefox > Aide > Redémarrer avec les modules désactivés. Une fois que le navigateur est démarré avec le module désactivé on peut supprimer Public Fox des modules complémentaires installés.
- by Person, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension can easily be deleted by going to ~/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application\ Support/Firefox/Profiles/PROFILE/extensions/ on mac, and deleting the extension. And if you are thinking about telling me to set it to read only, you can boot the computer in single-user mode and restart the setup process, to create and administrator account to delete the file.
- by Firefox user 12623474, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5DO NOT INSTALL IT, until properly fixed! It will lock you out of your own system!
By the way, the addon description reads «Bookmarks», but there's actually no way to lock the bookmarks.
[Tested on Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bit), Linux Lite 3.6]