- Rated 5 out of 5by David.Pierson, 5 months agoThe "Show Relay Icon in email..." option adds a tab to the keystroke sequence, which conflicts with my password manager autotype. Switched the option off, to solve. Now all good.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Eng.Dark Alchemist, 5 months agoThe idea is very good. However, it could to have the option to select the forward e-mail for each alias, selecting between primary or secondary e-mail from Firefox account or put a third e-mail account.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17361666, 5 months ago*Gives peace of mind when surfing internet.
*Protects ones identity from trackers through generation of aliases where one does not want to share the real email address for various reasons.
*Email inbox data is safe in the hands of Firefox relay
*Firefox relay works wonders, try it!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by P4, 6 months agoI cannot find any information that explains how to use this add-on to sign into websites such as Quora, even though I learned about this extension when I went to sign into Quora while using the Multi-Account Containers add-on. The latter helps prevent Facebook (among others) from following you around on the web. There is a prompt on Quora's login page to use FF Relay to login, but Quora will not accept the alt email. I have repeatedly searched for info on how to login using these credentials, but can find zip about it.
IN REPLY to Developer Response: If you note in my original review, I said that Quora would not accept the alt address. I am not sure why it worked for you but not for me. I don't have that many add-on's other than adblockers and Privacy Badger and the two Container apps.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHi P4! Thank you for reporting, it looks like there are some website compatibility issues with Quora and the add-on, we'll add this to our backlog. For now, what I might recommend as a work around is go to the relay website: relay.firefox.com and create an email alias there, then use the quick copy button and you can paste an email alias into Quora's email address field. I just tested it out myself for you and it seems to work. Thanks for letting us know!
Updated: I just received a note from Quora that my Firefox Relay email alias was blocked. We'll try to reach out and see if we can work together.
Second Update: We received a great note from Quora and they're allowing the mozmail.com email domains now. Please let us know if you have any issues now P4.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12878618, 6 months agoStarted activating Relay, then saw how much of my system it wants access to. Tried to delete Relay and/or its access permissions but can't tell now to do that.If you need to remove the add-on, try the steps here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons If you want to delete your FXA try this? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-my-firefox-account