- by pendantry, 9 days agoRated 4 out of 5I'm finding this to be a welcome addition to my information overload arsenal.
Some aspects of it are a little confusing (such as the reply functionality, which leaves me uncertain where my email response has actually gone), and I admit to being somewhat concerned by whether there might be privacy issues should the data held in 'Firefox Relay' be compromised.
So far, though, so good :)
- by Firefox user 16134265, 20 days agoRated 4 out of 5I've used relay since it's launched. I enjoy it and feel it's safer than using something like 10 Minute Mail. The only issue I have with the extension is that would like the ability to see my aliases by clicking the extension rather than having to navigate to the page every time. Though, now that they added ability to add any new alias using a custom domain, I don't really need to worry about remembering a random email address anymore.Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. We're currently developing the functionality to be able to see your aliases in the add-on to sign back in easily. We're hoping we can release this to you soon. Stay tuned.
- by ish, 21 days agoRated 4 out of 5I wish the add-on would allow me to select an alias for auto fill when i click the button on an email field.Hi ish! We completely agree with you and thanks for providing the feedback. It's on our roadmap and is starting development. Hoping we can have this feature to you soon!
- by VoidTraveler, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Biggest problem with it at the moment is the limited number of aliases you can create. Just 5 is nowhere near enough. Very small file sizes it can process is also a problem.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi VoidTraveler! Firefox Relay Premium is live and you can create more than 5 aliases now. We're also working on the small file size issue, hoping we can have that fixed soon.
- by Firefox user 17117240, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Does not work together with my Microsoft Business Account email when linking a Relay email address to another Microsoft account. When I send an email to the alias I receive it but when Microsoft want to verify my email the verification email is not received, I can see that Firefox Relay counted the email but it never showed up in my inbox or spam folder.
- by Firefox user 12744254, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Das Add ist natürlich super - jedoch eine Kleinigkeit würde ich noch verbesserungsfähig halten. Wäre es nicht möglich eine individuelle Wunsch-E-Mail-Adresse zu editieren. z.B. james.bond@..............., jeder könnte dann eine "glaubhafte" E-Mail besitzen und nicht eine E-Mail-Adresse der man sofort ansieht, daß sie nicht die richtige Adresse ist.
- by Firefox user 15224468, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Please let the user manage the aliases directly from the icon in the toolbar instead of opening a new tab
- by Anees, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5what's a point of adding a button in email address if you can't chose one of the emails from that button ... each time you have to open the relay dashboard , copy and paste it there ...
it would be much easier if you show a list of the current emails on clicking the relay button in email field.
- by il15ago, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5is a very good extention to don't give original email address around using alias. the only one think i'll like be improved is the possibility to insert directly the alias in the form only right clicking and not passing throw the manage of alias and the possibility to insert another original email
- by Firefox user 17076742, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Sehr gutes und durchdachtes Addon. Jetzt kann ich auf TrashMail, Mailgw etc. verzichten. Für die erste Version schon ganz gut, die Auswahl unter mehreren Adressen sollte leicht möglich sein, hier gibt es noch was zu tun.
Tipp für Benutzer von keepass: Um keepass weiter verwenden zu können, muss die Anzeige des Relay-Icons im Eingabefeld der Mailadresse unterdrückt werden. Das geht über die Einstellungen von Relay. Ansonsten stoppt keepass nach Eingabe der Mailadresse und füllt weitere Felder nicht mehr aus.
- by Jean-Mi, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very nice and helpful app. However, the "auto-fill" capability is very limited. Plus, it is impossible to easily access already created aliases that make the daily use of the add-on very cumbersome.
- by ncwrahv1k, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I have been looking for something like this for a while so it was great to see Mozilla release Relay. You’re given 5 aliases at a time which I have found to be more than enough. My main gripe with this extension is that there is no quick and easy way to copy those aliases onto your clipboard or auto-fill email fields. Seems like a huge oversight as far as user experience goes.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThank you so much for the kind feedback and ideas on how we can improve the experience! We completely agree that being able to sign back in easily using your aliases would be a great improvement to the experience and hope we can deliver this soon. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, as we're listening and using your feedback to help shape our product.
- by Moxey, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice extension ! But I got some errors sometimes like : "We are currently unable to send email to ****.****@outlook.***. We received a soft “bounce” from your email provider when trying to forward emails to you. This can happen if Relay couldn’t connect to your email provider, or if your mailbox was full. We will try again on 5 oct. 2021 09:05"